acaciastrain93x is offline New Member

critique my first cycle

NOTE: actually read the whole cycle before you respond. a lot of people on my other post wouldn't even read the cycle and leave an irrelevant response.

current stats: 20 years old, 6ft tall, 200lbs, 13% body fat, my diet is on spot 24/7 and I watch my macros.

*price not an issue, I purposely wanted to do something with no androgenic (hairloss) so don't slam me for not having a test base because these are peptides.

Cycle:

Workout days on 7, workout days off 0
    >5 days lifting + light cardio, 2 days light cardio only<

Weeks 1- 30; HGH; Workouts On 7 Off 0
    Weeks 1-5, 11-15, 21-25
    4 ; 4.5's - first thing in the morning on workout days
    Weeks 6-10, 16-20, 26-30
    2 ; 2.5 IU's first thing in the morning
    2; 2.5 IUs post workout with your insulin (or alternatively before workout if desired)
    All HGH injected subQ into abdomen, obliques, fronts of the thighs, upper triceps

Weeks 1-5, 11-15, 21-25; Long R3 igf-1; Every day
    60mcg's intramuscular
    > post work out on workout days

Weeks 6-10, 16-20, 26-30; Humalog
    > 8IU's immediately post workout, intramuscular

(Not sure whether to use T3 or not too much mixed responses on it and mixed research on it, feedback appreciated.)
    Weeks 1- 30 T3 - Every Day
    25 mcgs - 50 mcgs taken each day

Goal of Cycle: Bulk with minimal fat gain, expected results 20-30lbs lbm

Ultimate Goal: 240lbs - 250lbs with bf as low as possible. Is this achievable from this cycle alone? No most likely not, but it is big step forward.

Please leave helpful critiques. Also potential long/short term side effects I may be overlooking. I don't need to hear "20 years old only thing you need is proper diet and compound lifts" a hundred times. Yes I understand the only thing I "need" per say is proper diet and a good lift routine and I already have that but this cycle is something I am choosing to do.
    Last edited by acaciastrain93x; 08-03-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    T3 will devour your muscle tissue, I like that you're setting the bar high as far as goals go, but I hope you won't disappoint yourself... And be careful with the slin man. You can kill yourself with that... But I'd really love to see your diet if its spot on, I always like to see good diets & pick up some ideas.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    1st at 20 yrs old you risk doing serious damage to your endo system.And if you were going to do it any way.Test ony after you do a lot of research.You don't need HGH and you don't need slin.At your age all you need is a good diet.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    1st at 20 yrs old you risk doing serious damage to your endo system.And if you were going to do it any way.Test ony after you do a lot of research.You don't need HGH and you don't need slin.At your age all you need is a good diet.

how does hgh damage the endo system. it is prescribed for children.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    and I cant do test, I am prone to mpb, you didn't even read the op.

Flacco is offline Member
    Insanity (noun) : starting a double thread (for the most part) and expecting different responses.

Thread Information