Thread: Steriods

Richieeees is offline New Member

Steriods

How come people don't recommend taking steriods at age 18

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    We have hundreds of threads about it!

Use the search function.

Flacco is offline Member
    Alot of teenagers/young people make rash decisions without really thinking them through. Many think they are invisable at a young age and don't believe consequences will happen to them. Besides running the risk of really fckin up your endocrine system/hormone levels permanently, by not learning to build muscle/burn fat/diet/train naturally, you're setting yourself up to become dependant on steroids to achieve your goals in the gym. Most guys start out young saying "I'll just do one cycle" and maintain those results. Rarely works like that. If you fck with your body enough, you'll run the risk of having to go on Testosterone /Hormone Replacement therapy at a young age. Thats basically my story. I tell everybody the same thing. Don't be like me. Be smart. Wait till your body actually needs steroids. At 18, you're already producing enough testosterone to make great gains without juice. Diet/training/sleep is key. Steroids would only be a detriment to you in the long run. Don't risk you health in the future just to look good/get stronger short term.
    clarky. likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Well basicly your body/hormones are still developing and growing let them do that and don't fvck them up be smart

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you can't even spell something properly, you have no business using it.
    Flacco likes this.

^ - Man, that's funny! This a must read for all young people thinking about steroids . The young and Steroids

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    This is the most stupid thread n post I've seen since I've joined. ...crazy mike.

JUST PLAIN STUPID.

dwartbg is offline New Member
    Because I'm 99,9% sure that you are not going to turn into a pro, and don't have the genetics. Of course most of the Olympia competitors are using (and abusing) steroids , since very early age. (Lee Priest for example), but they are genetically gifted also.

Thread Information