freddie84 is offline Junior Member

Dbol timing with cycle?

What are you guys opinion on when to use dbol on a 12 week cycle. Many are saying week 1-4 to kickstant it, others are saying late cycle week 8-12?

I don't want to hear that dbol is a waste of time, I'm strictly looking for a answer to this question nothing else.

Thanks guys. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Dbol only as a kickstart!!!

1-4 and full dose preworkout IMO

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ x2

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco

Okay, why is that? Will using it mid cycle or late cycle result in less gains more gains and so on? I've seen user OnTheSauce saying that he likes it best the last weeks of he's cycles..

Pretty confusing to me

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freddie84 View Post

Okay, why is that? Will using it mid cycle or late cycle result in less gains more gains and so on? I've seen user OnTheSauce saying that he likes it best the last weeks of he's cycles..

Pretty confusing to me

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
    Its personal preferance some have done it long enough to know what works for them, if your starting out take it at the start

Quote Originally Posted by bdos900

Its personal preferance some have done it long enough to know what works for them, if your starting out take it at the start
    Okay. anyway thanks for the answer!

Sent from my iPhone

pavlenko is offline Banned
    week 1-4, for more even blood levels do 3-4 doses per day spread out evenly

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    ^^^ i depends on individual, but I am not huge fan of orals, if running prop there is no reason for dbol IMO, but if you choose long ester you don't need to wait 4-5weeks to kick in.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by freddie84 View Post

Pretty confusing to me

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
    Its more the fact also with everything else running through your body, it boils down to your body being a toxic waste. Dbol in weeks 1 - 4 are ideal for long esters because the long esters PEAK later on in the following weeks after week 4. If u were to do it leading up to these weeks or late cycle, even though injectables are not directly being filtered through the kidneys or liver with the added on orals it will not help your body with recovery and possible damage.

Quote Originally Posted by boz

Its more the fact also with everything else running through your body, it boils down to your body being a toxic waste. Dbol in weeks 1 - 4 are ideal for long esters because the long esters PEAK later on in the following weeks after week 4. If u were to do it leading up to these weeks or late cycle, even though injectables are not directly being filtered through the kidneys or liver with the added on orals it will not help your body with recovery and possible damage.
    Ah, when you say it like that, it actually makes kinda sense, to why it should be run in the early weeks. Thanks for answer mate

- Freddie

Giggle is offline Female Member
    I've been wondering this myself.
    Would it change your advice at all if it were Var in a cycle, instead of Dbol ?
    Thanks

boz
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggle View Post
    I've been wondering this myself.
    Would it change your advice at all if it were Var in a cycle, instead of Dbol ?
    Thanks
    In some way shape or form giggle, every oral will have similar toxicity IMO if run for to long or incorporated at the wrong times.

Giggle is offline Female Member
    Thanks boz. Yes, I understand the liver toxicity issue, but instead of dbol , if you were setting up a cycle with anavar as the oral, is it customary to just run it the first four weeks? Along side the injectables, of course.

boz
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggle View Post
    Thanks boz. Yes, I understand the liver toxicity issue, but instead of dbol, if you were setting up a cycle with anavar as the oral, is it customary to just run it the first four weeks? Along side the injectables, of course.
    Short answer No. Reason being the females use var for much longer periods on its own, with an injectable well in comparison to something like anadrol im sure you would be fine. Cant really go more into detail with this answer cause its uncommon to use var just for the first 4 weeks of a cycle. I understand what your saying though through out a whole cycle with injectables i dont see it often.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco

Yes sir. Works like a. CHARM!

Thread Information