alankeegan is offline New Member

My 22 week cycle pre contest (Advise Please)

hey im looking for sum advise on this cycle ive been running

i took my first shot on the 2nd of may
    i ran 750mg iran enanthate for roughly 6 weeks
    then i intruduced some test cyp (testex) upping the dosage to 1500mg per week
    so ive one week of test cyp and enanth left to date i will take my last shot on wednesday coming.

i started my contest prep two weeks ago , the day i started the diet which was a monday i included 50mg anavar ed which i hav increased to 70mg and 50mg winstrol depot eod into the test cycle , with 5 clen ed , now to get to the point the show is on october the first as i sed ive only a week of test enath and cyp left , so i went and got 2 bottles of genesis test prop and british dragon masteron i intend on running the test prop , masteron , winny eod and anavar ed all the way up to the show in october , and going back on the clen 2 weeks out
    im currently 78kg around 9% bf ive put on 6kg since the start of the cycle.

wat advise could u guys give for the rest of my cycle , does everything seem in order to uz , or wat shud i be doing , also because i was doing 1500mg test and im going to be dropping down to 400mg as the prop is only 100mg per ml will that hav an effect on me in anyway

Please HELP !
    regards Alan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 22 week cycle pre contest (Advise Please)-img_0879.jpg  
    Last edited by alankeegan; 08-04-2013 at 03:34 PM.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hi and Good luck right off.
    May I ask what your height is and what you are planning to weigh in at. I have some thoughts but am holding back just yet. I see the potential for too many compounds, some unneeded. As you should know your mass is not going to change much from here to show time and you will need to hold and be careful to not loose to much to fast going in from this point.
    I am having trouble judging your mass from your picture and how you are standing. ...crazy mike

D ...am I guess I said something wrong again. Oh well I thought we could discuss this. I went back and looked at you 9 month pictures and I was going to give you some pointers. But...Good luck anyway. ...crazy mike

Well after looking for your pictures and not finding them I will go ahead and advise as you asked.
    Put off the show you are no where near ready. Sorry but I like to be honest. You need much more mass. Your back is not k\near wide enough and what I can tell your legs don't have the shape or size either. When you diet down more to get your self totally cut and vascular you will be much smaller and not properly proportioned. I give you credit for what you have accomplished by you are far from good symmetry. I hate to be the one to say this but you asked.

Your doses are not appropriate for where you are at with your foundation. Keep working another year and gain more size and thickness. You must widen your back and bring out your lower latts . Much more gym work to be done. And less compounds. Keep it simple, and keep the exercises for now the type for heavy load mass building. Especially if you want 3% BF goal. You have shown you can get your BF% down.
    That's my advise. Again good luck , keep up the hard work because with it , it just becomes time. ...crazy mike

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	954752_178930572285478_31029286_n.jpg 
Views:	421 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	142424 my back thanks for the reply , i doing the fitness class just to let u know mike , its like the classic bodybuilding look , il reply further thanks again

left is before cycle , right is now

Name:	IMAG0003.jpg 
Views:	18331 
Size:	359.0 KB 
ID:	142427 legs aernt to bed they hav cum along i neglected them for years im actually only training them 7 months , i only am training properly a year in the gym doing legs and with proper diet. thanks again

oh and im 5ft 8 inch

Name:	IMG_1097.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	224.4 KB 
ID:	142428 back not tenced

Hi alan~ cool you responded. I was thinking about my reply's to you as I slept and was wondering if you were going to take offense.
    You have shed a different light on this now, by telling me this is a classic Physique show.
    Still what is you projected weigh-in lbs. ??
    Also in regard to your back I can see better now and it is better than I thought , however, it is lacking in the lower latts. Part of it is your overall body shape , but I say you need to work on pulling out what you can at the lower portion. This will always be work for you.
    Legs are coming since it's only been a short time.

I have to close for now and run out the door. So one of my important messages to you is to keep a close look on symmetry and be wise to that. This is one important things we as bodybuilders work on. Once we start to see our muscles get larger and defined we must start early on keeping the entire package proportionate. I myself like to have a good look overall, rather than big here and lacking there. We can't always get into a pose, to show off our good traits. I'm just saying this to help you improve your entire look.
    I'll be back later. Please rethink all these compounds as I look at your proposal cycle again. ...crazy mike

mike ur replys are fantastic , very informing and intersting thanks for taking the time for me here is sum legs i took today , they dnt seem to look the same wen i am standing upright maybe i dnt know how to flex correctlyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	523416_180632848781917_1108669481_n.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	142443Click image for larger version. 

Name:	971588_180630948782107_1742976033_n.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	142444Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1098253_180630985448770_973767299_n.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	142445

how do u build the lower lats

Quote Originally Posted by alankeegan View Post
    how do u build the lower lats
    Hey alan~, mike again...
    Your legs are coming just keep at them hard. Remember Squats for your overall mass and size. Your definition is ok, hence leg extensions and leg press.

To bring out your lower lats as well as thickening your entire lat structure , focus on close grip cable rows. "CLOSE GRIP" If you do seated cable rows go all the way out and stretch. Look upp proper form on this.
    You can hurt your back so be careful NOT to explode the at the bottom when beginning the positive pull. Pull toward your lower abs , and squeeze at the top. Ya gotta feel this in your lats and do not relax the entire movement unit the pause at the bottom.
    All I'm saying is do this with form, as heavy as you can ( carful ) and feel it work into a pump.
    Enough out of me on that. You can do one arm and get a longer extension and stretch for more of a finishing.
    Close grip chins if you want with chest up and out. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 08-05-2013 at 02:26 PM.

thanks for the advise mike wat do u think about the cycle so far

Thread Information