melonhead2013 is offline New Member

Advice for my cycle please

Hello all

Below I have posted a cycle I would like to run in the next few months
    I'm aware I'm not the biggest bloke ATM but I feel like a cant make any more natural gains
    ATM I'm not ready to cycle as I'm carrying to much % bf but I plan to loose that before I cycle

Below is my plan

Weeks 1-12:- 500mg test per week split into two

Week 1-4:- 20 mg dbol per day

Week 5-12:- 250 mg deca per week split into two

Week 1-12:- 0.5 mg arimidex 1 every other day

Week 14:- 40mg nolva per day

Week 15:- 20mg nolva per day + 20mg clomid per day

Week 16:- 20 mg nolva per day + 20 mg clomid per day

Week 17:- 20 mg nolva every other day + 20 mg clomid per day

Along side this I will run the supplements that I'm taking now which is the following

Phd pharma whey protein
    Grenade pre workout
    L glutamine
    L argine
    L carnitine
    Omega 3 capsules
    Milk thistle
    Multi vits

I'm 24
    5ft 9
    18% bf. ( not gna cycle untill I'm below 15 )
    80kg
    I've been training on and off for 6 years
    I go through 6 month spells of hard training then have time off but for the last year it's been pretty much constant
    Currently and for the last year (aside from a week here and there for holidays ect) I lift 6 days a week and do a few cardio sessions a week on top

My diet hasn't been great up untill the last few months where I've recently learnt it makes a big difference.
    Things like I've swapped all potatoe to sweet potatoe and cut bread out of my diet I don't take on much sugar and eat a lot of fruit and veg. I calorie count and am trying to be at a 500 deficit untill I'm under 15%

I have completed 2 short cycles before. One was 3 years ago and one was last year. I only ran them for 6 weeks and took pct but I was stupid and didn't really know what I was doing or have a dialled in diet plan which is why I will not cycle untill I am 100% happy and confident for the last courses I made gains but lost them a few months after and they were not as big gains as I want from my next cycle. also I had no side effects apart from a couple of pimples on my shoulder

Any critique would be great and much appreciated.

Thanks

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Because of the long ester attached, you should start the deca on week one and end it on week 11. You should also be taking HCG at 250iu twice a week for the entire 12 weeks, as it very effectively promotes HPTA function. As well, you'd do well to include Clomid into your first week of PCT at 40mg per day. Your PCT doses could be tweaked some, such as Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 50/50/25/25.

On the subject of food, though, I can guarantee you that can continue to make natural gains. You simply aren't eating enough of the right nutrients. But with that being said, there is no reason to stay away from bread (or pasta), so long as you stick with whole wheat/whole grain. Whole wheat bread and pasta are complex carbohydrates; it's when the germ and bran layers are removed from the whole wheatberry in the milling process (and sometimes the flour bleached as well) that these foods become a simple carb.

melonhead2013 is offline New Member
    Bump

spiralkut is offline Associate Member
    doing deca is just going to make your BF% get higher

Thread Information