chasensomething is offline New Member

Cyp/Tren/Dbol-NEW TO ALL THIS

Hello,

I am very new to steroids . I am 35 and I have been working out off and on for about 8 years. I have never been a "serious" lifter, but I am ready to make the committment with my diet and workout routine. So, recently I have purchase Cyp, Tren , and Dbol and I plan on running a cycle of this. What is the the do's and the donts with this stuff? And what should I expect? I am currently 5ft 10, and weigh 210, i have a 36 waist and i bench around 350. I dont want to be huge, I just want to look like I workout. Most of the guys I lift with weight around 250 and u can tell they workout. I have terrible genetics so I am hoping the roids will help with this.-Thanks

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    1. Im assuming its Tren e?

2. Its not something u just decide out of the blue and say ok im going to make a commitment to steroids , its a long road of research, research and yes more research, finding out what will work and what will not work for u, and by the sounds of it we can eliminate both of these equations because you certainly should not be running tren first time around. Also if you have not made the commitment with your diet and workout yet? What will change if you take steroids? You should of already made that commitment long ago before steroids, its possible the look your looking for could of been attained from no steroids at all.

3. In all honesty i think you should be striving for a better goal also. "Looking like you workout" is easily attainable IMO without aas, if your diet, rest and workout regime is spot on. Aas if done right can make u look beyond this if done right, its possible u need to re think your motives with it, and just ask yourself if looking like i workout is all i want, than why do you need steroids? Just my 2 cents......

P.S Reason i clicked this thread im on this cycle as we speak.
    Last edited by boz; 08-05-2013 at 08:26 AM.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boz View Post
    1. Im assuming its Tren e?

2. Its not something u just decide out of the blue and say ok im going to make a commitment to steroids , its a long road of research, research and yes more research, finding out what will work and what will not work for u, and by the sounds of it we can eliminate both of these equations because you certainly should not be running tren first time around. Also if you have not made the commitment with your diet and workout yet? What will change if you take steroids? You should of already made that commitment long ago before steroids, its possible the look your looking for could of been attained from no steroids at all.

3. In all honesty i think you should be striving for a better goal also. "Looking like you workout" is easily attainable IMO without aas, if your diet, rest and workout regime is spot on. Aas if done right can make u look beyond this if done right, its possible u need to re think your motives with it, and just ask yourself if looking like i workout is all i want, than why do you need steroids? Just my 2 cents......

Thanks for your 2 cents. I have been an athlete for a long time training in Judo and Mixed Martial Arts, so I have cut for fights, but always had injurys which would make me go back to eating terrible. At this time I have stepped away from competing and want to get more serious about lifting and my physique. I currently workout out 3 days a week for 2-3 hours some weights but mostly martial arts. My thoughts are that i am going to step up the weight training to 5 days a week. I have finally built up enough courage to maybe take steriods and was looking for some thoughts on this. My goal is to lose my gut and I know this can be done with diet because i have done this many times. The problem i have is my arms, and my upper chest, know matter what i do i cant get a bicep and I cannot get the upper part of my chest cut. I really do beleive its just genetic and i am hoping that what i will take will help.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    This is all wrong. You do not want to take roids right now. You need to dedicate yourself and workout with a proper routine and diet. It does not take roids to look like you workout. On top of that, you have an advanced stack which you are no where even close to ready for. What you want to do shouldn't be used until your 5th cycle or so. Absolutely not first. Steroids are not the answer.

ok thanks for letting me know, i will not take thse. Should i just run the cyp, or completly get rid of all the gear?

tb3
    tb3 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chasensomething View Post
    ok thanks for letting me know, i will not take thse. Should i just run the cyp, or completly get rid of all the gear?
    You could, but one should have their diet and training on point BEFORE deciding to go the gear route IMO. You said you've never been a serious lifter, and I'm sure your genetics aren't as bad as you think they are. Your arms/upper chest problem is most likely a mix of a lack of development and fat/water weight covering your muscle. Especially at 5'10'' 210. You've got to be carrying quite a bit of extra fat/water there.

If I were you, I would get my diet/training on point for another year or so to see where you can get to naturally. You might surprise yourself. Then if you still aren't satisfied, try the test and get a feel for it/see where that gets you. No way you should just hop right on test, tren , and dbol . That's a serious stack right there and it could really mess you up for a long time if you don't know what you're doing.
    Last edited by tb3; 08-05-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Keep the gear, it won't go bad. You can use it later.

Trenaholic is offline New Member
    If your going to make a commitment to diet,training, its all good. It is a serious stack so start off with the test at lower dosages. See how you feel,then add in the tren bit by bit again see how you feel. Run these 2 for 3 weeks or 4 then add in the dbol again see how you feel as you increase dosages. That is all I can recommend as I run the same stack..[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Trenaholic
    If your going to make a commitment to diet,training, its all good. It is a serious stack so start off with the test at lower dosages. See how you feel,then add in the tren bit by bit again see how you feel. Run these 2 for 3 weeks or 4 then add in the dbol again see how you feel as you increase dosages. That is all I can recommend as I run the same stack..
    You need to shut up and just learn here for a while. That's terrible advice for his first cycle. You don't need to Try to help until you have a better grasp of everything. Not to personally attack you.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    This is all wrong. You do not want to take roids right now. You need to dedicate yourself and workout with a proper routine and diet. It does not take roids to look like you workout. On top of that, you have an advanced stack which you are no where even close to ready for. What you want to do shouldn't be used until your 5th cycle or so. Absolutely not first. Steroids are not the answer.
    I agree with this post all the way. Well said...
    No where near that cycle. Not to mention any.

Quote Originally Posted by tb3 View Post
    You could, but one should have their diet and training on point BEFORE deciding to go the gear route IMO. You said you've never been a serious lifter, and I'm sure your genetics aren't as bad as you think they are. Your arms/upper chest problem is most likely a mix of a lack of development and fat/water weight covering your muscle. Especially at 5'10'' 210. You've got to be carrying quite a bit of extra fat/water there.
    If I were you, I would get my diet/training on point for another year or so to see where you can get to naturally. You might surprise yourself. Then if you still aren't satisfied, try the test and get a feel for it/see where that gets you. No way you should just hop right on test, tren, and dbol. That's a serious stack right there and it could really mess you up for a long time if you don't know what you're doing.
    In Bold is very important. There is much more to bodybuilding then just lifting and hours in the gym. Most martial arts guys I know don't have a clue as to the way to get a physique that accentuates and separates different muscles and groups there of. I was 5'-11" now at 62 yrs I'm 5'-10" (just found out Haaa!) anyway I 'm at approx. 195 lbs and 13% BF at least and I have some ok definition and separation. My waist is 32-33 I'm a small ecto. Even though I do aas I know you can get the look without aas. As in anything like this (drugs) the first step can be life changing. IMOP you should look at your long term goals and how you want to look and live from here until ?? But not just to get a look for now.

Get that defined foundation and look if you will by getting dedicated to your diet and BODYBUILDING career before you. " just try this out"

Because of ALL the RAMIFICATIONS you should think this out in depth. Really. AAS can be very satisfying and fun if you will, but it takes more dedication than you are aware of.

Food for though, I will close with I myself have only come across a a couple of people that have only done one, or even just two cycles in their lives, once they their virginity (as I call it) out the door. That's my 2 cents. ...crazy mike

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenaholic View Post
    If your going to make a commitment to diet,training, its all good. It is a serious stack so start off with the test at lower dosages. See how you feel,then add in the tren bit by bit again see how you feel. Run these 2 for 3 weeks or 4 then add in the dbol again see how you feel as you increase dosages. That is all I can recommend as I run the same stack..[/B]
    Hey chasensomething , NO WAY> DO not take that advice. Not a first cycle. Read my post again and then just look at this guy's name..."Trenaholic" Bud you've got to be kidding me with what you told him to do. I'll leave it at that. ...crazy mike

Thread Information