infohunter is offline New Member

Question help on deciding 2nd cycle thinking dbol/sust/ eq

firstly im new to this site so sorry if in wrong forum or if same/similar thread has already been posted

ok so its been a little over a year since i last did my first cycle (ran cyp 250 and deca 300 2ml a week cyp 1.5 deca) was happy with results and gains except didnt like the slightly water round face i had wile on it (also wasnt as lean as i am now and have leaner lower carb diet now) just for more info i ran this for 12 weeks with small amount of arimiadex liquid (if thats what it even was clean skin vile seemed dodgy) and did pct 2 weeks out with clomid and nolva, wanted to get some hcg but no1 seemed to be able to get it.

anyway enough with previous cycle only put up info on that so i could get some feedback on what i could of done better..
    i am wanted to start another cycle in the coming weeks i was thinking dbol for the first 4 maybe 5 weeks unsure on how many mgs to take a day (advice plz) also am definitely including the dbol as i already have 250 of the 10mg ones i brang back from thailand

i havent purchased the other compounds yet wanted so extra advise my goal is lean gains without bloat and hoepfully no pimply skin..

my basic thoughts at this stage: dbol week 1-4 30/30/40/40
    sust week 1-12 500/500/500/500/625- week12
    eq week 1-12 400/400/400/400/500- week12

or alternatively swap the sus with cyp or enanthete at same dosses
    possibly swap the eq with tren if low risk of body achne I KNOW I CANT SPELL THE COMPOUNDS but its irrelevant you can read what i mean

Flacco is offline Member
    Stats? Goals?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Well it's only your second cycle. Should really be test only. But at most just test and dbol . No need for anything else. What is your age, height, and weight? What are your goals for this cycle?

age 22
    5 11
    b/f% around 13-15
    weight was 88kg but ive had some injuries from heavy squats ect so went back to basics to fix holes in my foundation did alot of mobility/ shredding training and now dropped down to 79kg now its time to build some size again but i want to stay fairly lean and dont like the pumpkin face effect

so u think test and dbol only? lots have ppl have said run eq or decca or tren aswel as test so i can get same level of gains at lower test dosses with lower sides thoughts?

bump

Thread Information