There were a couple of posts about synthol recently and they got me curious....

These are just theoretical questions as I have not done my first cycle and I understand that most people that use synthol are much much more advanced than I am. I am not considering using it either, just curious.

1. I have read that it's some peoples opinion that it "smooths" out the look of the muscle and for that reason the top top guys wouldn't want to use it. Others say everyone uses it. Is there a consensus here as to whether the top pros use synthol?

2. I understand that most people take it to simply look bigger, but there seems to be some that are suggesting that there's a more long term reason as well. That it stretches the fascia and allows your body to fill the space with more muscle? I have never heard this before and it sounds questionable to me. Muscle growth can be limited by fascia tightness? Is this accepted science or a way that others have justified its use and now taken as fact? I mean no disrespect to anyone that has commented on this in one way or another, I'm genuinely curios about the science behind it.