Laspada7 is offline New Member

Need some opinions Test/winstrol

Ok so this is my first thread & I need some opinions guys, I've been doing a lot of research but here's some more. So I'm 18 years old 6'3 180lbs.. I've only been working out for about 6 months.. I've done one cycle of fight labs test 400. But I'm about to start a cycle of test e and winstrol , both pill form. I'd like to hear some opinions on what you guys think is best for this cycle, with my description.. I've heard some things about taking clomid during the cycle, and some things about starting the winstrol 4 weeks into the cycle, but Just would like some more opinions, also some diet opinions too, my main goal is to reach 200lbs or more, with less then 10% body fat, I'm currently about 15%.

Thanks guys, Dustin

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Laspada7 View Post
    Ok so this is my first thread & I need some opinions guys, I've been doing a lot of research but here's some more. So I'm 18 years old 6'3 180lbs.. I've only been working out for about 6 months.. I've done one cycle of fight labs test 400. But I'm about to start a cycle of test e and winstrol , both pill form. I'd like to hear some opinions on what you guys think is best for this cycle, with my description.. I've heard some things about taking clomid during the cycle, and some things about starting the winstrol 4 weeks into the cycle, but Just would like some more opinions, also some diet opinions too, my main goal is to reach 200lbs or more, with less then 10% body fat, I'm currently about 15%.

Thanks guys, Dustin
    ARE you sure ?

Yes, I would just like more opinions

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Laspada7 View Post
    Yes, I would just like more opinions
    The best thing you could do is get your nutrition sorted and train like a beast for a good few years and hang around here and educate your self in aas that would be the smartest thing to do mate

Thanks for the advice!

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laspada7

Thanks guys, Dustin
    1 your too young research would tell you this
    2 working out for 6 months is hardly enough
    3 clomid is for pct

I'm not going any further ..........please STOP what your doing for your own sake !!!!

Yes I've read the age suggestions, thanks for your opinions, also I read about the clomid being used in the middle of the cycle due to water retention? I'm not quite sure about this. I will be using nolvadex as the pct

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You need lots more research.

You need lots more food.

You need to explain to me test e in pill form too?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    1 your too young research would tell you this
    2 working out for 6 months is hardly enough
    3 clomid is for pct

I'm not going any further ..........please STOP what your doing for your own sake !!!!
    This I agree.
    Also if you have researched why don't you have your proposed cycle all spelled out for us.
    If you have done your homework you would know how to approach us for advice, such as your complete layout and stats. You don't use steroids to build your foundation in which I politely say you don't have one with only the time in you have and your age.
    I have seen a lot in my years 62 of them and therefore I can say this to you. Also if you did your homework you would not be thinking of plugging in Winstrol for your foundation. It's use is pretty specific. I know this. It's a favorite of mine.
    You are going to arguer and do as you want anyway, so I will not go further. I will tell you will probably not get any better advise on here except for stop. By what you say you show your lack of knowledge in the sport of bodybuilding not even to mention the use of aas.
    Get into your nutrition and you work out plans including rest for the next 5 plus years. ...crazy mike

THIS TOO " You need to explain to me test e in pill form too? " by BnB ...cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 08-05-2013 at 03:02 PM.

V-ROID is offline Member
    If you are 6'3" and can't reach 200 lbs. with all the natty in your system at your age you really do not know how far a well laid out diet can take you. At your age and size a REAL diet plan would be WAY more effective than running a cycle and thinking you have your diet in check. I am being completely honest with you and could care less if you jack your HPTA or if your dingus quits working. Post in the diet section and follow the advice laid out for you for 90 days. If you are truly into building your body you WILL be amazed and stick with the program. Then people will accuse you of being on steroids .

Thread Information