Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GymHero

Thread: First Cycle Help ASAP

Jonlb21 is offline New Member

First Cycle Help ASAP

Hey Everyone,

So I'm a complete newbie so I'm looking for help/advice with my first cycle ever. I'm 26 5"7" 170lbs. I work out heavy Monday through Friday extremely heavy and have stopped seeing dramatic growth and definition. My goal is to get extremely defined while losing stomach fat. I know alot people will say to cut and I've started too. So based on research I've found I was going to do a cycle of test e 500mg a week for 10 weeks. My question is can I do a stack with tren a or winstrol . Based on people on the forums it sounds like I might want to do masterson over winny. I know someone is going to say don't take tren a or masterson with your first stack because I don't how my body is going to respond to the test, but like I said I'm trying to build crazy muscle but also lose fat. I also was wondering if I should be talking arimidex with my test cycle ? If so how much as a dosage and start it at what week ? I dont want bloating or gyn. PCT I've read to take Clomid or unleased ? Any suggestions for PCT and dosage for best results ?

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonlb21 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

So I'm a complete newbie so I'm looking for help/advice with my first cycle ever. I'm 26 5"7" 170lbs. I work out heavy Monday through Friday extremely heavy and have stopped seeing dramatic growth and definition. My goal is to get extremely defined while losing stomach fat. I know alot people will say to cut and I've started too. So based on research I've found I was going to do a cycle of test e 500mg a week for 10 weeks. My question is can I do a stack with tren a or winstrol. Based on people on the forums it sounds like I might want to do masterson over winny. I know someone is going to say don't take tren a or masterson with your first stack because I don't how my body is going to respond to the test, but like I said I'm trying to build crazy muscle but also lose fat. I also was wondering if I should be talking arimidex with my test cycle ? If so how much as a dosage and start it at what week ? I dont want bloating or gyn. PCT I've read to take Clomid or unleased ? Any suggestions for PCT and dosage for best results ?
    You need to do A LOT more research before you even think of pinning... What is your diet like? What is your bf% at 170lbs?
    songdog likes this.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    exactly. slow down buddy.
    there is a lot more to it than just the questions you ask above. Please take the time to fully understand the chemicals that you are going to use, meaning all they can do for you and to you.
    Theres a ton of people here to help.

so please put the chems off for a bit till you fully understand...

I usually eat super clean around 2000-2300 calories a day (cutting) and 170 grams of protein a day. I'm just saying I lift more than 3 times the amount of weight than other people in my gym and they look more defined than I do. I know its's partly genetics and diet but I've done everything properly. Trust me I'm sick of putting in the work and spending $100's on OTC supplements that haven't worked. I was thinking a test e 500mg 10 week cycle and a stack with masterson. And any advice with PCT ?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Strength doesn't equate a great physique or fat loss.

We have a great nutrition forum you should visit it and get your diet in order. Proper nutrition works synergistically with cardio to create the fat loss effect you are seeking.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I do plenty of Cardio and know how to eat. I'm a fighter and had to gain weight for a fight and I'm having trouble losing my last 8 pounds. Everyone makes it sound like I dont work out or eat right. Sometimes it's just genetics no matter how well you eat or train.

Week 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 500mgs/week (250mg shots 2x/week split)
    Week 1-12 Arimidex 0.5mgs ED
    Week 1-12 N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM
    Week 10-12 HCGenerate 3 caps AM/2 pre-workout

Post Cycle Therapy
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10
    Aromasin week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
    Ostarine - 25/25/25/25/25
    N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    you are not ready for chems my friend.

everyone says they diet correct till the guys in the diet section dissect your diet. Take advantage of your tools here.

please don't run a cycle yet...esp if your trying to lose 8 lbs....

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What's your bodyfat%?

What are your fat loss calories and macros?

How much is lots of cardio?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information