Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

next cycle timing question

Ok so im in my 2nd day of pct of a 12 wk cycle.

Cycle was:

test c 500mg/wk 1-12
    winny 8-12 75mg/ed
    hcg 500/wk 1-13.5
    ldex 2-14 .25 1-10 eod and then .5 for a few days then .5 ed. (started to get sensitive nips)

So my main problem is timing of next cycle. I will be done with pct by beginning of sept. which by time on and off protocol, I would be ok to start sometime in janurary if blood work is ok. But my issue is that im getting married in middle of may and leave for honeymoon the day after. I do not want to have any effects of pct/recovery around this time for obvious reasons. My thoughts for a cycle was going to be a first run with test/tren . I know the smart idea would be run prop and ace. at 8 weeks would would give me more time to recover. But have never done EOD injections before. And this cycle even had issues with scar tissue with 2 weeks in between sites.

So basically my question is do you guys think it would be possible to run another bfore this my wedding.....or is it pushing it too close? Definitely not set on running one, but would love to before I leave for the honeymooon.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Your best bet would be short est like you said if bloods came back good there is plenty of site though so you should not have scar tissue probs how many cycles have you did any way for to have scar tissue probs ?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Your best bet would be short est like you said if bloods came back good there is plenty of site though so you should not have scar tissue probs how many cycles have you did any way for to have scar tissue probs ?
    Well my cycle history is pretty messed up. Ive done 3 "legitment" cycles. Was also pinning b12 twice weekly also few months before this last one. Not sure if it was scar tissue. But even started a thread on it. When pinning glutes I could only get the 1.5" pin in maybe 1/4 of the way. And if I did get further as I pushed plunger...pinn would push out also.

Thread Information