morekyle is offline New Member

Building mass and first cycle

After looking through the nutrition section I think i'm in the correct place to ask this question. Since planning is the key to success, i'm going to start a mass diet in the next few weeks and want to get the most out of it. To get maximum growth over the winter I was wondering if I should take a beginner cycle during this time so by the time I start to cut mid February I would have cycled off and ready to start a 2nd for the summer? Or will the benefit be lost and I should wait until February and cut?

Age - 30
    Height - 5'10"
    Weight - 188
    Index - 18%

I want to get to 200 and 8-10% by next year

Thanks All

BBGC is offline New Member
    whats your diet like

morekyle is offline New Member
    Its clean now, just really maintaining my current weight. The mass diet that i am looking at will be clean as well just increasing caloric intake. 6 meals + post workout shake, floating 4200 and 4800 cals.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

BBGC is offline New Member
    seeing that it will be your first cycle its good to just start with test to see how you body reacts to it. If that cycle is a good one then on your next cycle you could look into stacking something with the test. For my first one I ran test c at 400mg a week and it worked well for me not saying it will for you cause everybody is different. Do your research thoroughly before you make your decision.

Thread Information