Thread: legal steroids?

AresGod is offline New Member

legal steroids?

Winni V being a "legal steroid " claims to have the same results as Ananvar. Is this true? I been reading about this I'm confused some people say yes some say no? is it worth taking it?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Are you talking about Winstrol V. A pharm grade steroid ?
    Years ago I used to do Winstrol V. I was getting it thru a Veterinary Doc. Hence it was labeled on the bottle Winstrol V for animals. Now I know what I am talking about since this was sent to me straight from the Pharmaceutical Man. Co. This was back in the 1980's.

So are we on the same page or do you have something different? ...crazy mike

Also is this injectable and a white liquid or Pink colored pills?? ...cm

AresGod is offline New Member
    It's something different the pharmaceutical name is cyclostanozol under the name of winni V and yes it's a pink capsule. And how did that worked for you? Did you get good gains?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by AresGod View Post
    It's something different the pharmaceutical name is cyclostanozol under the name of winni V and yes it's a pink capsule. And how did that worked for you? Did you get good gains?
    First what I was getting I don't remember what name was on it. Whether it was cyclostanozol or just stanozol it was 25 yrs. ago . At that time they could be pink tabs or white injectable water base. Back then I was using 100mg injections ED.
    But OP Winni is a week anabolic . It has a specific use at the end of a cycle or for pre-show prep and during and thru the show. I helped me maintain my gains, and keep me up, hard and vascular WHILE dieting for the show or a finish look.

You need to read up on steroid profiles on here as well as other material about Winstrol . Many people don't like it for some of it's KNOWN side affects. I'm good with it.
    Since you ask these Q's I can tell you need to do much more research. Also you are too young do this and you need to read the young and steroids . No one on here is going to recommend that you use steroid at your age. ...crazy mike

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Sounds like another supplement that is named similar to a legitimate steroid , to trick unsuspecting guys into buying over priced pills, with questionable results.

Thread Information