Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AD

Thread: Very mild cycle question

GSXRvi6 is offline Member

Very mild cycle question

So I've been reading up and I'm trying to dream up a very mild cycle, I'm on TRT, 100 test-c per week keeps me right around 700, all other blood specs are in the green so it's a good maintenance dose for me.

When I went from low T to my levels now, I noticed a boost in the gym, I'm able to gain lean muscle mass when I couldn't before, and I'm building muscle a tiny bit faster than my gym partner.

The bad news? I'm acne prone, bad, even with low T my ass still had acne, I've had it all my life, I have an extensive skin care regimen just to keep a normal complexion, it's always been a part of my life so no big deal.

For a first cycle, I'm looking for extremely mild partially to see what my skin does, I'm also looking for slow but steady gains, nothing too crazy, so here is my idea.

Up my test-c, from 50 twice per week to 100 twice per week (total 200)

Then 10mg of Tren Ace (yes, just 10) drawn up on top of the test-c so 10mg twice per week for total of 20mg per week

Then deca 10mg per draw up

Totals per week would be
    200mg test C
    20mg tren ace
    20mg deca
    (insert AI here, not sure what to take or how much right now)

10 weeks, then for PCT just continue anti estrogen for 3 weeks and go back to my 100 test-c per week of my maintenance T

I know that's very mild, but that is what I'm after, it lets me put my feelers out for side effects, and I assume I would get a boost, although minor.

I'm not sure what to do for an anti estrogen since those doses are so low I'm assuming estrogen won't be much of a problem, but I don't want to risk it, I'd want some kind of anti estrogen.

thoughts? I figure if my body tolerates it extremely well I can slowly start to ratchet things up vs going big out of the gates then trying to back peddle because I don't tolerate tren well or something.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    You can do blast for 12 weeks and then go back to your trt dose. 200 is low dose so up the dose to 500 and drop tren its not for first cycle .use arimidex at a dose of .25 eod and up the dose as you see sides

I'd only add one "new" compound at a time tho to check any adverse or particularly good response to a given compound

Basically as above lolz

Othello is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial View Post
    I'd only add one "new" compound at a time tho to check any adverse or particularly good response to a given compound

Basically as above lolz
    I agree ... sticking to one product at a time is the best way to go...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Steroid Forum

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    What is a mild cycle. You do a cycle or you don't. Test is all you need OP. Tren at that dose will do nothing. A first cycle should NEVER have Tren in it . 200mg of Test a week is just over TRT and will not do you. Do as was said and do 500mg Test wk /2 get your Arimidex at .25 EOD and make sure you get the proper PCT protocol . Nolva and Clomid. These guys will help with dosing. ...crazy mike

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OP....if you are already on TRT you do not need a PCT at the end of your cycle. Just drop back down to your TRT dose.
    Stay with the 500mg/week of test and the adex at .25mg eod. No other compounds for a first cycle.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    OP....if you are already on TRT you do not need a PCT at the end of your cycle. Just drop back down to your TRT dose.
    Stay with the 500mg/week of test and the adex at .25mg eod. No other compounds for a first cycle.
    Except for hcg , which he'll most likely eventually need even for trt. Its not a must but will help to stave off atrophy.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6
    So I've been reading up and I'm trying to dream up a very mild cycle, I'm on TRT, 100 test-c per week keeps me right around 700, all other blood specs are in the green so it's a good maintenance dose for me.

When I went from low T to my levels now, I noticed a boost in the gym, I'm able to gain lean muscle mass when I couldn't before, and I'm building muscle a tiny bit faster than my gym partner.

The bad news? I'm acne prone, bad, even with low T my ass still had acne, I've had it all my life, I have an extensive skin care regimen just to keep a normal complexion, it's always been a part of my life so no big deal.

For a first cycle, I'm looking for extremely mild partially to see what my skin does, I'm also looking for slow but steady gains, nothing too crazy, so here is my idea.

Up my test-c, from 50 twice per week to 100 twice per week (total 200)

Then 10mg of Tren Ace (yes, just 10) drawn up on top of the test-c so 10mg twice per week for total of 20mg per week

Then deca 10mg per draw up

Totals per week would be
    200mg test C
    20mg tren ace
    20mg deca
    (insert AI here, not sure what to take or how much right now)

10 weeks, then for PCT just continue anti estrogen for 3 weeks and go back to my 100 test-c per week of my maintenance T

I know that's very mild, but that is what I'm after, it lets me put my feelers out for side effects, and I assume I would get a boost, although minor.

I'm not sure what to do for an anti estrogen since those doses are so low I'm assuming estrogen won't be much of a problem, but I don't want to risk it, I'd want some kind of anti estrogen.

thoughts? I figure if my body tolerates it extremely well I can slowly start to ratchet things up vs going big out of the gates then trying to back peddle because I don't tolerate tren well or something.
    If you want to cycle just up your test dose for 12 weeks. No need to add Tren or deca. You will need to run an AI during your cycle to manage your estrogen either aromasin or Adex. No pct just go back to your trt dose. Test at 500 EW and aromasin at 12.5 mg Ed or Adex at .25 eod would be good starting points and adjust the AI dose if needed

Wow thanks for the replies guys

I tried to reply with quotes but the board says I don't have enough posts to post URLS (but there were no URL's so I dunno what's up) so my post may seam a little fragmented, apologies, I took the quotes out.

I'm worried about my RBC on a dosage of 500, I was going to start really low and feel it out and keep an eye on things, if my body takes it all really well, next time around I'd go 300 and so on. My TRT dose is 100 per week and that holds my test level at 700.

Yea good point, on only doing 1 at a time, I wanted to mix in a small dose of tren just to see if my body reacts to it at all, I'm worried about the acne since I have it already. I'm 35 years old and have the skin of a damn 16 year old even when my T was low, my dads side has the same so I guess it's genetic. I've been on test for quite a while, what about mixing some deca in with the test?

I know everywhere I read said do test only for first cycle, I figured I'd add something else in since I've already been doing test at TRT levels, but yea, I get your point, one at a time.

When should I think about adding tren?

I thought I read someplace that the low end dose some body builders take is 200, but I will go a little higher based on the advice here. For PCT I was thinking all I really needed was anti estrogen's till my levels come back down, I do have testicular atrophy but it's not bad right now. I have no doubt it will get worse when I up my dose so I plan on talking to the doc about HCG or something before I do anything. I mean, I don't use my nuts anymore but I'm kind of used to them being there ya know, my mamma gave em to me so I'm sentimental about them.

I'm not ready to do a cycle yet, I've got too much fat on me and I'm trying to clean up my diet first, but I'm trying to do my homework so when it's time to pull the trigger on it I've got everything lined up.

Something I've noticed with TRT, my muscles don't atrophy nearly as fast as they did before. I was having a very very hard time trying to balance calories/muscle atrophy, the only way I was able to drop fat was to shed enough calories that I was also losing muscle, it sucked, so I said screw it and just kept pouring on the protein and creatine (before I was diagnosed with low T) Since I've been on TRT I've been able to reduce my calorie intake and my muscle doesn't atrophy, so I'm working on gettin rid of some fat right now.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post
    Wow thanks for the replies guys

I tried to reply with quotes but the board says I don't have enough posts to post URLS (but there were no URL's so I dunno what's up) so my post may seam a little fragmented, apologies, I took the quotes out.

I'm worried about my RBC on a dosage of 500, I was going to start really low and feel it out and keep an eye on things, if my body takes it all really well, next time around I'd go 300 and so on. My TRT dose is 100 per week and that holds my test level at 700.

Yea good point, on only doing 1 at a time, I wanted to mix in a small dose of tren just to see if my body reacts to it at all, I'm worried about the acne since I have it already. I'm 35 years old and have the skin of a damn 16 year old even when my T was low, my dads side has the same so I guess it's genetic. I've been on test for quite a while, what about mixing some deca in with the test?

I know everywhere I read said do test only for first cycle, I figured I'd add something else in since I've already been doing test at TRT levels, but yea, I get your point, one at a time.

When should I think about adding tren?

I thought I read someplace that the low end dose some body builders take is 200, but I will go a little higher based on the advice here. For PCT I was thinking all I really needed was anti estrogen's till my levels come back down, I do have testicular atrophy but it's not bad right now. I have no doubt it will get worse when I up my dose so I plan on talking to the doc about HCG or something before I do anything. I mean, I don't use my nuts anymore but I'm kind of used to them being there ya know, my mamma gave em to me so I'm sentimental about them.

I'm not ready to do a cycle yet, I've got too much fat on me and I'm trying to clean up my diet first, but I'm trying to do my homework so when it's time to pull the trigger on it I've got everything lined up.

Something I've noticed with TRT, my muscles don't atrophy nearly as fast as they did before. I was having a very very hard time trying to balance calories/muscle atrophy, the only way I was able to drop fat was to shed enough calories that I was also losing muscle, it sucked, so I said screw it and just kept pouring on the protein and creatine (before I was diagnosed with low T) Since I've been on TRT I've been able to reduce my calorie intake and my muscle doesn't atrophy, so I'm working on gettin rid of some fat right now.
    rbc is not a big deal with test if u feel high bp pop some asprin and you are good to go.

you are on a trt dose so when you ll up the dose you ll be on a cycle so jus see how your body respond to test at 500 mg dose and add deca in the next cycle.and for your skin b5 will do the trick start with 10 g ed and then when u feel acne is gone taper it down to 5 -3-1

after researching on it and getting some experience

you ll loose some muscle while loosing fat but if your diet is on check you can minimize it

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    What is a mild cycle. You do a cycle or you don't. Test is all you need OP. Tren at that dose will do nothing. A first cycle should NEVER have Tren in it . 200mg of Test a week is just over TRT and will not do you. Do as was said and do 500mg Test wk /2 get your Arimidex at .25 EOD and make sure you get the proper PCT protocol . Nolva and Clomid. These guys will help with dosing. ...crazy mike
    So if I use liquid arimidex at .25 EOD that would be .25 ML (ar-r 1mg per ml), asking because I am assuming the dose would still be the same, liquid or pill, correct?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post
    So if I use liquid arimidex at .25 EOD that would be .25 ML (ar-r 1mg per ml), asking because I am assuming the dose would still be the same, liquid or pill, correct?
    correct
    GSXRvi6 likes this.

Thanks guys

Thread Information