Thread: d-bol

Rukkus is offline Junior Member

d-bol

What is the best way to take d-bol? all at once or spread out through the day?

Mike Guest
    spread out through the day into 4-6 doses if possible

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Mike beat me to the answer on this one....

BigJw is offline New Member
    I agree with you guys, if you spread it out throught the day your body can get a constant supply of the d-bol.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    spread it out .

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Spread 'em...

atwa is offline Associate Member
    about every 3 hours works great for me.

Mike Guest
    BIGK -

You know I love you and all bud but you look like Peter Pan in your avatar...

LOL

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Mike
    BIGK -

You know I love you and all bud but you look like Peter Pan in your avatar...

LOL
    LOL, a juiced up Peter Pan!!! Awesome!

stevie is offline Junior Member

hmm

this is news to me! I was under the impression that since d-col had a 4 hour halflife, it was best to take the bulk of it right before your workout! Do me a favour and explain why this isnt so

Mike Guest
    ok i will explain....

yes you want to have one dose before gym to give you that extra kick but BECAUSE of the short half life dbols needs to be taken throughout the day to keep the blood concentration levels stable - if you had one dose per day you would have one peak per day and then a recessed level for the majority of the time - so you spread it out so you have a constant supply so to speak

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Spread it out to keep blood levels as even as possible. One could even wake up in the middle of the night if one were truly obsessive but it isn't necessary.

stevie is offline Junior Member
    awesome. thanks for the info!!

Big_Brick is offline New Member

from book...

"...The steroid researcher Bill Roberts also points out that a single-episode dosing schedule should have less dramatic impact on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis, as there is a suffient period each day where steroid hormone levels are not extremely exaggerated...........Since we know the blood concentration will peak about 1.5 -3 hours after administration, we may further wish to choose the best time to take our tablets.......This would allow a considerable number of daytime hours for an androgen rich metabolism to highten the uptake of nutrients, especially the hours following a training session."

I might start my 1st cycle next week (if my nolva and clomid gets here) and I will use a once a day dosing schedule.

Mike Guest

Re: from book...

Originally posted by Big_Brick
    "...The steroid researcher Bill Roberts also points out that a single-episode dosing schedule should have less dramatic impact on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis, as there is a suffient period each day where steroid hormone levels are not extremely exaggerated...........Since we know the blood concentration will peak about 1.5 -3 hours after administration, we may further wish to choose the best time to take our tablets.......This would allow a considerable number of daytime hours for an androgen rich metabolism to highten the uptake of nutrients, especially the hours following a training session."
    Oh goodness.....I would think with such a short half life the shock every day would have the "dramatic effect" on the HPTA that he thinks he is countering, when you dose only once per day - Personally I stopped reading BR and stopped giving him absolute credibility - he makes some interesting points and he is well read and smart...BUT he makes a lot of stuff up I have noticed - if you read carefully you will see that most everything he presents that is debatable is actually theory of his and not based on clinical findings

Thread Information