miniyee is offline New Member

Time needed before i start again

Hi everyone, i know the general rule is time on = time off, but i was wondering if i took a blood test right after my PCT and my T levels are normal is it okay for me to start again? Thank you for your help!

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    Vets may chime in and tell me I'm dead wrong. But I am under the impression that the time off=time on rule applies to make sure that your HPTA is fully up and running again. If by devine genetics, you are 100% before the time off=time on rule. I feel like it would be safe to go ahead. Blood work to confirm would be a must though. You may feel okay, but your blood work could show that some hormones are still out of balance.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You should wait a minimum of 6 weeks after PCT before conducting BW. If your hormone levels are within range at that point (good luck) then yes.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    That's for you to decide.

I did a blood work right after my PCT and i asked to test my testosterone but the results only show my overall testosterone total scoring a 690. It doesnt have anything except that. Why should u wait 6 weeks to get a blood work?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miniyee View Post
    I did a blood work right after my PCT and i asked to test my testosterone but the results only show my overall testosterone total scoring a 690. It doesnt have anything except that. Why should u wait 6 weeks to get a blood work?
    For most people, after a successful pct, the hpta is restarted and you're producing test again. But this is due to the effects of the pct drugs. A few wks after you complete pct, when the drugs and their effects have completely cleared your system, that's when you check to see if your hpta can continue functioning on its own.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How old are you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    At 18 years old it's pretty risky to cycle at all!!!

Thank you for your answer, that clears things up a bit. Sadly everytime i get another goodie i get to excited and seeing how my testosterone was normal i was like mehhh lets go, so today is currently my first day..*sigh* we''ll see what happens.

and yes i am 18 and i know thats the prime age for our bodys to naturally produce but i live in the orange county area where sports are dominated by oral pro hormones. Being on the rugby and football team i was peer pressured and started getting i dont wanna say addicted but i thoroughly enjoy a good ol cycle. This next one will be my last for i am afraid i wont be able to have children later on in life if i continue.

There are bigger risks cycling at your age than not being able to have kids.

What is your

Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat%

?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You wont get a true reading of your test levels straight after pct and if you carry on shutting down your own hormonal system you wont have any natural test left and you will be on trt for life. Its very silly to shut down a developing system at your age because more than likely it wont ever reach full output...you also don't need it at your age if you can gain muscle at your age something is major wrong with your training and diet and in my honest opinion I would say both because you wont really know how to train or eat correctly.

I am 6 foot 195 19%bodyfat. Yes i know it is very foolish to start at such a young age, but like i said i gave into peer pressure from the coaches and the players. I do regret starting so young but i think of it like this. Since i already started i already fcked my bsystems up, might as well just do one more and be done with all of it. And i know how to train and eat. My next cycle is 6a-chloro-androst-4-ene-17b-ol-3-one 30 mg and estra-4 9 11-triene-3 17-dione 15 mg. It will be oral and all i am going to eat is clean carbs and protein, pretty much nothing but rice and chicken, the occasional steak since i think steak has too much fat.

I think you should absolutely forget any other cycle and focus on your diet.

We have an excellent nutrition forum and that is where you spend the majority of your time on here. Also visit our lifting forum for some advice on your routine.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    In many ways pro hormones are far worse than juicing, there is far less research and studies to go off of. Plus 100 new brands keep popping up every month, so you have even less of an idea of what you will be actually getting. To hell with peer pressure, any decisions you make in like should be based on what you feel is right for you, not what others expect, and again...at your age you are doing way more harm than good to yourself messing around with anything of that nature.

Thread Information