Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By anabolic andrew

Thread: Can you mix Tren A and Tren E?

kizza234 is offline Associate Member

Wink Can you mix Tren A and Tren E?

Here's the deal, I want to take a low dose of Test and a higher dose of Tren , say 150mg/week test, 5-600mg Tren. I have a 50mg/50/50 cutting blend of test A, Tren P, and Mast, along with some Tren E that I'd like to use up the dose with so it's not equal parts (basically I just want the test in there at As low as possible levels. Would this work?

Week 1-4 Tren E 400mg/week. 2x per week pins
    Week 1-6 50/50/50 blend. 150mg each/week EOD pins
    Week 7 PCT

So basically 150mg of test P and 550 mg of Tren E/A blend per week.

I's there any problems with mixing the two esters?

Or could I run the test blend starting 2 weeks after the first Tren E pin?

1-4 Tren E
    3-6 Test blend
    7 PCT

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't like blends. Dosing isn't as accurate

anabolic andrew is offline New Member
    That's not going to produce near ideal results. Tren E takes around 3-4 weeks to build up enough in your system, and you start seeing the real affects at week 5 or 6. Why stop at week 6? I think you should purchase more tren e and test e. I did 250 test/week for 10 wk and 300 tren/week for 8 wk while cutting and I loved it.

anabolic andrew is offline New Member
    You can use tren A to kick start a long tren E cycle

wk 1-4 tren A 100mg EOD
    wk1-9 tren E 350mg/wk
    wk1-10 test prop 50mg EOD
    Mario L likes this.

I wanted to run a short cycle to minimize the acne, or at least see if it works better. I've used test P before and got it but all of my cycles have been 8+ weeks in the past. I have plenty of the Tren E, but I've done 10 weeks of test E 400mg) and Tren E (2/300mg) before and didn't notice any difference than when I've ran the Test alone. I got the sides from the Tren but no gains

I've used doses of 200mg-500mg/wk of test E or Test P and got it every time, so I was seeing how low I could go with the test just to keep it as a base while Tren does its thing.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by kizza234 View Post
    I wanted to run a short cycle to minimize the acne, or at least see if it works better. I've used test P before and got it but all of my cycles have been 8+ weeks in the past. I have plenty of the Tren E, but I've done 10 weeks of test E 400mg) and Tren E (2/300mg) before and didn't notice any difference than when I've ran the Test alone. I got the sides from the Tren but no gains

I've used doses of 200mg-500mg/wk of test E or Test P and got it every time, so I was seeing how low I could go with the test just to keep it as a base while Tren does its thing.
    What are your stats currently. What is your age most importantly. ? ...crazy mike

While I wait on your stats I will also say Blends are garbage. You can't control the esters. They don't go together. ...cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 08-17-2013 at 04:56 PM.

knuckles69 is offline Associate Member
    Tren E is useless for a short cycle. I'm on 400mg a week and only just started feeling it week 4. If you want a short cycle then use short esters

i'm 6'2" 220, about 10%. 31 years old.

Yeah I went ahead and got Test p Tren A and mast P separately. going to run about 400mg of Tren and Mast, and only about 100mg of test

Quote Originally Posted by kizza234 View Post
    Here's the deal, I want to take a low dose of Test and a higher dose of Tren , say 150mg/week test, 5-600mg Tren. I have a 50mg/50/50 cutting blend of test A, Tren P, and Mast, along with some Tren E that I'd like to use up the dose with so it's not equal parts (basically I just want the test in there at As low as possible levels. Would this work?

Week 1-4 Tren E 400mg/week. 2x per week pins
    Week 1-6 50/50/50 blend. 150mg each/week EOD pins
    Week 7 PCT

So basically 150mg of test P and 550 mg of Tren E/A blend per week.

I's there any problems with mixing the two esters?

Never any problems mixing. I would use tren a since everything else is short.
    Personally tren a is the way to go, quicker in, quicker out. Higher blood potency. 150 might be a bit low for prop, everyone's different thing is if your "blend" isn't enuf test when your tren e kicks in your gonna get limp dick.

That's what I get for not reading the whole thread haha

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Why are you responding to so many of these dead threads anyhow?

Thread Information