Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By crazy mike

Thread: Not feeling so great. First cycle help!

probuild42 is offline Member

Not feeling so great. First cycle help!

I am feeling sick to my stomach, feverish but I dont have temp. Joints hurt more then usual and I am not lifting more weight. I have been taking IBP just to maintain normal function.

I have pinned a total of 5 times on wednesday and sunday. 250mg of test E twice per week. So far I feel like crap and the pip has been awful (I know virgin muscle). I have only pinned quads and glutes. I started using .25mg Arimidex EOD and last time I took it I upped it to .5mg which made me feel less tired the next day.

At this point Im thinking of stopping cycle.

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Any flu symptoms?
    At 1st pip is pretty bad, but you'll get used to it. Also don't be shaking when you're injecting. Do it nice and smooth, keep your hands steady.
    Last edited by DexterMorgan; 08-17-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Only what I mentioned above and I forgot to mention a little weezing in my lunges, very little dont notice it most of the time.

First pin was shakey. Got it under control now. Nice and smooth!
    Last edited by probuild42; 08-17-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by probuild42 View Post
    Only what I mentioned above and I forgot to mention a little weezing in my lunges, very little dont notice it most of the time.

First pin was shakey. Got it under control now. Nice and smooth!
    I think you got something people refer to as "Test Flu". I had the same problem in the beginning of my cycle.
    Man Up, it's temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    I think you got something people refer to as "Test Flu". I had the same problem in the beginning of my cycle.
    Man Up, it's temporary.
    I was hoping that is what I would hear!! How long did it last for you?

I was hoping that is what I would hear!! How long did it last for you?
    about 7-10 days, can't remember exactly.

about 7-10 days, can't remember exactly.
    I am going on 18 days. Thats why I'm asking.

I am going on 18 days. Thats why I'm asking.
    So you pretty much feeling bad right from the begging?

Started feeling this way 2 days after first pin

Yeah that's sounds too long.
    Could be crushed estrogen from adex. When it happens your joints hurt and you feel like crap.

justo is offline Associate Member
    Is your gear from a trusted source

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    If I was you I would listen to my body. You could very well be feeling that way for a reason. There are a lot of UGLs out there and you can bet there not all doing things kosher. Good luck bud.

Yeah that's sounds too long.
    Could be crushed estrogen from adex. When it happens your joints hurt and you feel like crap.
    My plan was to get blood work in 2 more weeks. I started taking .25mg of Arimidex then upped it to .5mg last time thinking my Estrogen was to high. I going to research E2. Maybe I should be lowering dose of Arimidex not increasing like I did on thursday?

The lab I got it from has great reviews. Oil is very clear and clean.

My plan was to get blood work in 2 more weeks. I started taking .25mg of Arimidex then upped it to .5mg last time thinking my Estrogen was to high. I going to research E2. Maybe I should be lowering dose of Arimidex not increasing like I did on thursday?
    It's all a guessing game without blood work. But I think it's crushed e2. Stop taking adex for 3-5 days and see how you feel.
    If you're currently bloated then your estrogen is high.
    What lab are you using for this cycle? Hopefully test isn't bunk, without exogenous test it's very easy to crush e2.

I personally would get a blood work this week.

It's all a guessing game without blood work. But I think it's crushed e2. Stop taking adex for 3-5 days and see how you feel.
    If you're currently bloated then your estrogen is high.
    What lab are you using for this cycle? Hopefully test isn't bunk, without exogenous test it's very easy to crush e2.

I personally would get a blood work this week.
    Not feeling bloated. I am using Hulk labs. ^^ Agree time to get blood work^^.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Not feeling bloated. I am using Hulk labs. ^^ Agree time to get blood work^^.
    I've heard good and bad about Hulk. What I put together is the gear is usually strong. PIP is a bit harsh so maybe that's it. But then they are inconsistent. You Adex isn't high enough to crash oyu E2, or shouldn't be when at the .25 dose, unless the gear isn't good. So I would just keep the adex at .25 and hold a few more days. ...crazy mike

OH PS: don't wait on BW do it ASAP and know where you are at NOW.....

I have better results using my AI at .25 ED. No reason for EOD , IMOP.....crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I've heard good and bad about Hulk. What I put together is the gear is usually strong. PIP is a bit harsh so maybe that's it. But then they are inconsistent. You Adex isn't high enough to crash oyu E2, or shouldn't be when at the .25 dose, unless the gear isn't good. So I would just keep the adex at .25 and hold a few more days. ...crazy mike

OH PS: don't wait on BW do it ASAP and know where you are at NOW.....
    CM: Is test flu running 2 1/2 weeks within the scope of normal? Also, If I stopped the adex for a few days and feel better could that be a sign of bunk gear? Or E2 crash? Which could also indicate bunk gear? Or Im just not very prone to Estrogen related sides?

I have being seeing alot of feedback on hulk labs. Im going to get blood work. I will post results.

CM: Is test flu running 2 1/2 weeks within the scope of normal? Also, If I stopped the adex for a few days and feel better could that be a sign of bunk gear? Or E2 crash? Which could also indicate bunk gear? Or Im just not very prone to Estrogen related sides?

I have being seeing alot of feedback on hulk labs. Im going to get blood work. I will post results.
    Good idea, just don't change anything yet. Keep your Ai the same dose till you get the results, keep us updated.

Good idea, just don't change anything yet. Keep your Ai the same dose till you get the results, keep us updated.
    Agree. With adex it is possible to have estrogen rebound if stopped correct?

I have never had Test flu but it shouldn't run that long. As Dexter said. If the gear was bunk then your E2 was not raised so yes the Adex could crash you. You would feel like a dog, just horrible. (I've done it). But I think the gear would be good from Hulk. Who knows cause Hulk is inconsistent, but bunk??? Hmm. Keep the AI at .25 mg for now and see in 3-5 days like Dexter said. But don't do .5 mgs ever unless Gyno or BW says. ...crazy mike
    DexterMorgan likes this.

I have never had Test flu but it shouldn't run that long. As Dexter said. If the gear was bunk then your E2 was not raised so yes the Adex could crash you. You would feel like a dog, just horrible. (I've done it). But I think the gear would be good from Hulk. Who knows cause Hulk is inconsistent, but bunk??? Hmm. Keep the AI at .25 mg for now and see in 3-5 days like Dexter said. But don't do .5 mgs ever unless Gyno or BW says. ...crazy mike
    On a positive note my sex drive is through the roof and my workouts feel very strong. More stamina then usual. So dont think the gear is bunk. My other thought is maybe Test E is not for me! Should maybe consider switching to Test C and/or different lab if blood work comes back good and I still feel like a dog!

Agree. With adex it is possible to have estrogen rebound if stopped correct?
    Yes it's possible.

On a positive note my sex drive is through the roof and my workouts feel very strong. More stamina then usual. So dont think the gear is bunk. My other thought is maybe Test E is not for me! Should maybe consider switching to Test C and/or different lab if blood work comes back good and I still feel like a dog!
    Test is test, ester is irreverent here.

Test is test, ester is irreverent here.
    Test is test why do you think that, what you say. Test E is the same as Test C. Ester is the weight factor and how it is absorbed light being fast heavier being slower. There is TNE which is Test no ester and that is immediate (almost). Ok my man!! So as Mr. Dexter said just hold steady. AS I said don't mess with the Adex right now. You have some side or not. But no emergency. You can hold off on a shot you will still have a life span of 10 days for E at half life. So just hold on, stop overthinking at this point ....crazy mike

Thanks guys. I will chill out until I go get blood work ASAP!!

Thanks guys. I will chill out until I go get blood work ASAP!!
    And thank you. I hope we have been of help. Oh hey you can let us know if you get to feeling better ...crazy mike

And thank you. I hope we have been of help. Oh hey you can let us know if you get to feeling better ...crazy mike
    My mind is at ease now. I will update soon..

Ok feeling a lot better today. After driving myself crazy researching and trying to figure out what was going on with me I went home and pulled out all my gear, Ai, journal and measuring devices. I found I was overdosing my adex. So I skipped taking it on Saturday. Today, I actually woke up and jumped out of bed feeling great. Had a great work out this morning. I am sure I crashed my estrogen levels. Still going to go get blood work this week. I am going to resume adex today at .25mg tonight.

Again thanks for all the help guys. Definetly helped point me in the right direction!!

Ok feeling a lot better today. After driving myself crazy researching and trying to figure out what was going on with me I went home and pulled out all my gear, Ai, journal and measuring devices. I found I was overdosing my adex. So I skipped taking it on Saturday. Today, I actually woke up and jumped out of bed feeling great. Had a great work out this morning. I am sure I crashed my estrogen levels. Still going to go get blood work this week. I am going to resume adex today at .25mg tonight.

Again thanks for all the help guys. Definetly helped point me in the right direction!!
    When you mentioned joints I knew it had to be crushed e2. What dose of adex were you taking?

About a 1.5 mg EOD!! Talk about learning the hard way!!

About a 1.5 mg EOD!! Talk about learning the hard way!!
    Well, that explains everything

Thread Information