Jimmyjohn is offline New Member

First real cycle... Short time frame?

Ok I am at 215 now and need to be down to 190 by October! Here's my info and questions. I'm currently taking 100 t3, 50 in the morning, 50 at night. I want to know if stacking this with test and or anavar is worth doing.

5'10'' 215lbs 26yrs old.
    breakfast 6 egg whites 1/4cup grits
    snack dymotize protein shake
    lunch piece of fish/chicken 1/2cup white rice
    protein shake snack
    dinner fish/chicken 1/4cup rice
    protein shake snack........

20minutes of cardio in the morning on an empty stomach and light weight lifting, 1hour+ weight lifting followed by 20-40 minutes of cardio in the evening. I hope this was enough information. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjohn
    Ok I am at 215 now and need to be down to 190 by October! Here's my info and questions. I'm currently taking 100 t3, 50 in the morning, 50 at night. I want to know if stacking this with test and or anavar is worth doing.

5'10'' 215lbs 26yrs old.
    breakfast 6 egg whites 1/4cup grits
    snack dymotize protein shake
    lunch piece of fish/chicken 1/2cup white rice
    protein shake snack
    dinner fish/chicken 1/4cup rice
    protein shake snack........

20minutes of cardio in the morning on an empty stomach and light weight lifting, 1hour+ weight lifting followed by 20-40 minutes of cardio in the evening. I hope this was enough information. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Current bf%?
    TDEE?
    Daily caloric intake?
    Cardio: I recommend 1 hr in morning; 1 hr at night.

The only way you are going to drop that kind of weight is caloric restriction and more cardio.

Current BF is 23%. I don't count calories but I can add everything up tomorrow. Last time I did check I was at about 1800. TDEE 2872

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Current BF is 23%. I don't count calories but I can add everything up tomorrow. Last time I did check I was at about 1800. TDEE 2872
    23% is on the high side. Sure, people do cycle at high bf% but it is a poor choice IMO. Elevated bf is associated with increased estrogen, less androgen receptor activity, and greater risks of side effects associated with anabolic use. Most people here (including me) will recommend you lower your bf to around 15% before anabolic compounds are introduced. It is of course your decision, but you may be disappointed in the results and will increase your risks.

Diet is the single biggest predictor of dropping fat. It is impossible to achieve any goal (lean gains or fat loss) if you aren't monitoring your intake daily as well as the total macronutrients. For the time frame you are looking at, your best bet is to eat lean and increase your cardio. Reduce carbs and intake. Intermittent fasting may provide some "accelerated" results but these things take time. What you are asking to do isn't impossible but will require absolute commitment to a very lean and bland diet and increased cardio conditioning.

Thank you for the information. Should I continue with the t3/anavar or stop everything but diet and cardio?

bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    BF is to high for AAS. And from what I have read, you need to cut the protein shakes down to 1 or 2 per day. Add in more "real" food.

Listen to MuscleInk. He knows his shit.

Are you already taking var with T3? You mentioned maybe adding test and var in your first post.

Muscley midget is offline Junior Member
    I'd swap the rice with 250 grams steamed veggies for every meal and just have 100 grams of brown rice with the meal before training?

I just picked up the var thats why I was asking. I don't mind swapping out the rice with veggies but was told it's very fast digesting and since im trying to lose weight that would help.

I continued with the T3 today but no var till I find some more information on what's best for me to take. Starting my 45min cardio times and less protein shakes starting tomorrow. Also, what about Clif protein bars? Are they a good snack or crap.

well I went a Hess and started to var today... I've in the morning with my t3 and one better my afternoon workout. also upped my cardio times and added vegetables and lees protein shakes luge recommended.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    That much t3 without AAS is going to eat away at a lot of muscle.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Diet, diet, diet. and cardio, cardio. That's a good amount of weight to loose and stay within a good healthy caloric intake but I think that is possible. You BF% is high as discussed but I am wondering what you put on your food. Common sense says no butter but there are many different things also. IMOP the carbs must be real low. You want to keep dairy down or out.
    AS was said your diet needs to be bland. When I was getting ready for a show I would deplete my carbs sporadically short of like a shock here and there. You will need carbs for your workouts but not between or at night. Carb and calorie depleting. ...crazy mike

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike
    Diet, diet, diet. and cardio, cardio. That's a good amount of weight to loose and stay within a good healthy caloric intake but I think that is possible. You BF% is high as discussed but I am wondering what you put on your food. Common sense says no butter but there are many different things also. IMOP the carbs must be real low. You want to keep dairy down or out.
    AS was said your diet needs to be bland. When I was getting ready for a show I would deplete my carbs sporadically short of like a shock here and there. You will need carbs for your workouts but not between or at night. Carb and calorie depleting. ...crazy mike
    Excellent advise right here sir. I have been shedding fat like a madman. Basically what I did was lower my carbs and cut them after 3pm and I dropped all dairy more or less just like Mike says. Of course 30-45 minutes cardio daily and regular training. I have lost 15 pounds in the last month. This is off cycle no aas and my arms/chest measure the same. For me carbs + dairy out. Let the fat loss begin.

I have dropped all dairy I try not to have any carbs pay my last meal of the day. I'm worried About losing muscle with the t3. should I continue the stack of t3 and var?

so I'm going to be out of t3 in about 10 days... sounds I get more or stick with just var?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    so I'm going to be out of t3 in about 10 days... sounds I get more or stick with just var?
    How has t3 worked now for you? Fat loss? Muscle loss?

fat loss has been about 3-4 lbs per week. no idea on muscle loss though.

on well the var I got is a.50mg capsule from a very good source. was told to take it about 30-60 minutes before my workout. that's usually about 4 or so.

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjohn View Post
    Also, what about Clif protein bars? Are they a good snack or crap.
    Crap.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce
    That much t3 without AAS is going to eat away at a lot of muscle.
    Without injectible test, your body is not producing any. Anavar still shuts you down

Anavar stops you from producing test?

Yes. Sounds like you need to do a little more research

I did a lot i read tons of anavar only cycles.....

Lots of stupid people out there.

indeed. Guess ill stop the var and stick with just t3

Yeh. Oral only cycles.
    Wouldn't go near em. U always have to run a test base due to shutdown.

Thread Information