committostayfit is offline New Member

Need help with first Novice cycle I am wanting to do

I am a 54 year old male, 6' 2" tall and 185 lbs. and 12.3% body fat (according to Fit Bit scale), run and do weights about 4 days a week. I am on Bioidenical Hormones from my doctor. Has me on Test Cypionate (200mg/ml vial) at 70 mg ETD as free and and total testosterone levels were extremely low. I am now in the upper 20% in the blood work department regarding these 2 blood tests. Also taking Armour Thyroid at 180 mg per day for hypo thyroid, and DHEA 25 mg per day. I have been on this routine for about a year now.

I have not really felt anything different, still horny (even when I had low test levels) and am lifting a little more and have gotten in a little better shape. I also have been off the test for the last 3 weeks due to extensive travel and did not want to deal with it. Don't feel any different being off it now either.

Anyway, I want to bump things up a bit, not to a body builder level, just get a little bigger faster, maybe feel better.

I have been reading a lot here and there is a ton of varying opinions, especially when it comes to what peeps like and don't like regarding certain steroids .

That said, the Novice Cycles listed here recommend one 12 week cycle with 400 mg test cyp and 200 mg of Deca per week.

I can get (and have) Deca 300 mg/ml and Sustenon 250 mg/ml. I can't currently get test cyp except through my doctor and I am going on the assumption he will not want me doing 400 mg per week of test cyp given that I am only doing 70 mg every ETD now.

As mentioned, there is a ton of different opinions regarding Sust 250. That said, since I have three vials of Sust 250 mg/ml, and going by the Novice Cycles here on Steroids.com, would it be cool to do 200 mg of Sust 250 and 100 mg of Deca 300 ETD or twice a week?

I also have 10 vials of 10 iu each of HGH. Could this be safely added to this steroid cycle?

Thanks!
    Last edited by committostayfit; 08-18-2013 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Nobody responding

Vettester is offline Banned
    Being you're on TRT, you really don't need the Sust, that's JMHO. You can easily work with the cypionate that you have and do a "blast" dose at 400mg or 500mg for the duration.

I don't think you will find 200mg/wk of deca to be that noticeable, but everybody responds and metabolizes differently... and by no means am I encouraging you to go overboard. In my experience(s), 200mg didn't do all that much but help with some joint relief, 400mg/wk is where I noticed some gains. Keep in mind the Nor19's like deca can lead to ED and ejaculation issues (meaning the job doesn't get done). Make sure to keep some caber or prami on hand if you go this route.

If you're set on deca, run with it, but another viable option that I would suggest you look at is Equipoise . I have found both to work nicely in conjunction with blasting and cruising, however, with EQ, you don't have to get wrapped up with the prolactin issues. RBC's can elevate with this compound, and being on TRT you should be in mode to donate blood frequently.

Also, not to get too compound crazy, but a 6 week tail end run of Anavar can provide some great, long lasting results! My liver enzymes went up quite a bit during the cycle, but all and all it's known to be a pretty friendly oral compound. I would highly suggest seeking some UDCA if you go an oral route. Food for thought ...

Thread Information