tumbler1 is offline New Member

First cycle tired all the time...

Stats:
    38 y/o
    working out serious for several years
    6' 190lbs
    I am on my first cycle now. 1 month in to a 500/week cyp cycle. I am eating great and work out as hard as I can. The only thing I can say is that as of now my back and face are braking out like crazy. Strength wise I have noticed that the weight I can normally lift using my pre-workout I can now lift without using it. Basically 10 to 15 pounds more. Not much but... The thing is I am constantly tired No matter how much sleep I get. I am getting 8 to 9 hours a night. Take a bunch of protein and a good vitamen pack. I am not getting the "great feeling" I hear everyone talk about at all. Havne't noticed any size gain or more enrgy at all. I am hoping it all will kick in soon, Kinda getting worried... I did start taking an AI about a week ago just to make sure I am good not because any bad sides. But, thats when my back and face started to break out. Not sure if its the test or the AI thats making me break out...
    I have had a good diet for years now. I am sure I can always add more carbs here and there. But, I am good with it I all I think...I know it may be early in the cycleand everyone is different just hoping to get the good feeling and not be so tired all the time. I do a 2 days on 1 day off workout cycle due to my work schedule. any help please...

truckin001 is offline Junior Member
    How much ai are you taking? There are so many things that can affect our bodies. Could be your estrogen too high/low. Maybe your getting a common cold, etc. Or maybe your gear isnt good. Most people will tell you to get blood work done and go by the results. I can tell you that when I did my first cycle I didnt feel like superman all the time. Im 40 yrs old
    Last edited by truckin001; 08-18-2013 at 09:08 PM.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    You just posted on a different thread and I responded. You should have been talking your AI from the start. Why not I don't know. It is possible that you Estrogen went up and you haven't given your cycle long enough. It take about 5-6 weeks for Cyp to get some decent strength and other gains. AS far as the Acne it comes with the territory for some. There are precautions you can take and someone else will have to help with that. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by truckin001 View Post
    How much ai are you taking? There are so many things that can affect our bodies. Could be your estrogen too high/low. Maybe your getting a common cold, etc. Or maybe your gear isnt good. Most people will tell you to get blood work done and go by the results. I can tell you that when I did my first cycle I didnt feel like superman all the time. Im 40 yrs old
    I am taking 12.5 mg ed aromisan.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    You just posted on a different thread and I responded. You should have been talking your AI from the start. Why not I don't know. It is possible that you Estrogen went up and you haven't given your cycle long enough. It take about 5-6 weeks for Cyp to get some decent strength and other gains. AS far as the Acne it comes with the territory for some. There are precautions you can take and someone else will have to help with that. ...crazy mike
    I wqs unable to get the ai until 3 weeks in. I tried evrywhere n finally found arr.I am sure i am just to early but i want to get the most out of it and its my first time. Did years of research before doing my cycle. Just different when ur reading about doing it and u r actually doing it. Thanks for the help..

Quote Originally Posted by tumbler1 View Post
    I am taking 12.5 mg ed aromisan.
    That's a good dose but you said you just started that one week ago I think and so that means you are a few weeks in without your AI if I got that right. So as I said your Estrogen may have gone up too much. I myself need .25 mg ED BUT that is me. ...crazy mike

earthy is offline New Member
    are you also suffering a loss of appetite? if yes I would check under the arm pits for any swollen glands and go for a blood test.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by earthy
    are you also suffering a loss of appetite? if yes I would check under the arm pits for any swollen glands and go for a blood test.
    Swollen axial and appendicular nodes can be clinically manifested for many reasons and are often benign. Many people forget that anabolic steroids are immunosuppressive so a swollen lymph node can simply be a rxn to foreign pathogens.

Yes, blood work would be indicated regardless.

Thanks guys. No appetite is great. And pits are good. I have noticed that i am breaking out in my arm pits though. I get 1 or two every blue moon normally. Now i have a couple in each pit. But no lumps

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like you have some crappy gear on your hands, if eating clean on a cycle of that mgs in general even without a AI your acne should be minimal. Unfortunately. without blood work you do not know if its your estrogen lvs(my guess) or real shitty gear(also my guess). It is true some ppl have little problems with acne and some have major break outs, I personally believe it has a direct correlation to your diet! If you take too much AI you will have thre same issues as having none at all except added achyness.

The gear i have is good that I know of. The person I got it from I have known for a while and He has done the same cyp a few times and it.was great for him. Other People I know.as.well use the same person and its good. I was always prone to.acne when I was younger. Had it.real bad. I hve oilly skin to begin with. My diet is clean. No fast food, soda, minmal nature sugars, no candy. Lots of whole.foods and good quality food not bargain brand. I have eatten good for a while so I am.ise to it. I am giing to give it another week then blood work. I had all blood work done before started and everything was good then.Just wonderin if i should stop the AI and see if tht helps or bump.up the dose...

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tumbler1 View Post
    Just wonderin if i should stop the AI and see if tht helps or bump.up the dose...
    better check blood for E2 before you adjust. you can easily make it worse by adjusting without checking.

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    better check blood for E2 before you adjust. you can easily make it worse by adjusting without checking.
    As I said and I'll say again do not change or up the AI. Do not stop. Get that blood work. If your E2 went up due to not having it at first it will level out. Keep everything on an even keel. This is NOT an emergency. OK ?? ...crazy mike

going to talk to my doctor tomorow. Unfortunately he is just a general doctor and knows nothing about test and E2. what is a good E2 level?

thanks for all the help. I hate being a new guy. I did a bunch of.research before doing all this. Unfortunately somethings you dojt know until.you start the cycle. I really want to enjoy it and if.its does well.for me do it again in the future. I can be a little bit of a worry wort when I try new things until I get the hang of it. So i really appreciate all the help.

Listen you need to get your Estradiol blood level and the test must be a male sensitive assay. If you can't get your doctor in line with that test you can pay for it yourself and get a test on line. Look up Private Med Labs. ....crazy mike

Sounds good i will go online. Thanks

Thread Information