earthy is offline New Member

considering, starting cycle

So, a little about me, I have bin lifting for about 4 years now, with some of periods.

my stats are 146 pounds height: 5 foot\ 10 . 24 years old. body fat is 9 % last time I checked. I have never cycled any steroids before so I could be called a total Noob. however I do use good nutrition supps/protein creatine and all.
    I woult get into details but I workout 3 days a week with 2 days in the pool for cardio.
    I was wondering, from the personal experience of those who do use here on these boards,would dianabol be a good start for a total noob such as me? or would the health impact be greater that any gains or positive effects? I might sound imprecise but like i said, i'm new to this.

because sacrificing one's health only for aesthetic results would sound to me like the ultimate act of vanity, and would be pointless in my view.

Thanks for any feedback.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hi.. You seem to be too light and skinny at 5'10 and 145lbs do I have that right? You probably aren't training enough at 3 days in the gym. Your diet can't be enough if this is all you weigh. Obviously I think your body hasn't matured enough at age 24 with your stats, but we could tell better with a picture. I think you need to go over to the nutrition site spell out your stat and goals and your current diet for critiquing. They will help the most. You have no foundation of muscle for steroids yet. ...crazy mike

Oh and never Dbol for a first cycle. Never Dbol by itself...cm

newbjuice is offline New Member
    I don't ever think of using for looks. To me that's insecurity. I want the drive.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Start researching. And start eating. Steroids won't help you until you start feeding your body the fuel it needs to grow. You are heavily underweight for your height

Quote Originally Posted by newbjuice View Post
    I don't ever think of using for looks. To me that's insecurity. I want the drive.
    Then you are not a bodybuilder....crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

Then you are not a bodybuilder....crazy mike
    True story

earthy is offline New Member
    thanks alot for the info,this friend tried to talk me into trying his own "stuff"(dianabol )said it would overcome the sort of plateau im in since a few weeks. but I was weary, now i made up my mind... as for the "underweight" I have one of those bodies, luckly or unluckly that very difficultly gains "weight" unless if I workout, then it goes up but with very little fat.

Quote Originally Posted by earthy
    thanks alot for the info,this friend tried to talk me into trying his own "stuff"(dianabol)said it would overcome the sort of plateau im in since a few weeks. but I was weary, now i made up my mind... as for the "underweight" I have one of those bodies, luckly or unluckly that very difficultly gains "weight" unless if I workout, then it goes up but with very little fat.
    No. You just aren't eating enough. Some people need more food than others. I'm one as well. I force feed all day long and can't remember what beig hungry feels like. But that is what is required, so I do it. Steroids will not help with this. If you aren't providing your body the fuel to grow, it won't. Your tdee just may be higher than others. And all the cardio and swimming is burning more calories as well, meaning you need even more for that

OP listen I started with 145 lbs but I ate every two hours and trained with some big guys for a few years. I went up to 165 with diet and training. I am an ectomorph. I used to compete back in 86'. I am having trouble all the time putting on weight and maintaining weight on or off cycle. Get over to the nutrition site. In time and with diet and training hard it will happen. I promise you. ...crazy mike

Oh you have one of those bodies that all your muscle gains will show. If you train like a beast....cm

Thread Information