flyguy6661 is offline Member

should i try eq before tren ?

okay so im planning well in advance as im getting my supplies soon but not using for a while, this will be 5th cycle last 4 i have used test,deca ,anavar ,anadrol and winstrol obveously not in every cycle but 2 compounds per cycle first being test/anavar second test/deca and so on. i am interested in tren but would any of you say to leave that till last ? i havent used eq yet and thought of using it at 600mg a week altho i hear its pointless so im edging next cycle to go with test cyp 400mg week and tren enanthate 400mg a week ???? i dont really want to do fast acting and also i see alot more people report sides with fast acting. what you guys recon ??
    10 weeks tren 400mg week
    10/12 weeks cyp 400mg week (is that enough as i have used 750mg in last cycle ?)
    arimidex .25mg throughout
    caber on hand
    and pct of clomid/nolva

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Two totally different compounds. I personally think eq is pointless. Others love it. I am curious to try tren because it clearly is the miracle compound but the sides are just so bad. I am pretty happy with my body. Playing sports, boxing learning brazilian jujitsu and I think tren doesnt fit in my life style

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    21yrs old on your 5 th cycle. Why?

There's are really good chance that after your Tren cycle you'll be on TRT. Tren will shut you down, hard. I was on Test for years before I tried Tren. It was super steroid but I got anorgasmia (inability to ejaculate). MAN! it was so frustrating. It took me about 6 months after PCT to be back to normal. Be careful bro, be safe.

tgunn is offline Junior Member
    ^ I agree with this. I really think tren is what did me in. Its some powerful stuff and no doubt on an entire other level than eq.

I had bad sides with tren as well. Night sweats, trensomnia, increased aggression, very timid ect. If i ever try it again (most likely won't) id stack it with masteron and run low test to see if that would relieve some sides.

At your age i would recommend leaving it alone for sure!

Oh, and eq is worthless. . Just my opinion but my worst cycle experience involved eq.

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tgunn View Post
    ^ I agree with this. I really think tren is what did me in. Its some powerful stuff and no doubt on an entire other level than eq.

I had bad sides with tren as well. Night sweats, trensomnia, increased aggression, very timid ect. If i ever try it again (most likely won't) id stack it with masteron and run low test to see if that would relieve some sides.

At your age i would recommend leaving it alone for sure!

Oh, and eq is worthless. . Just my opinion but my worst cycle experience involved eq.
    So................Not to hijack the thread....but whats that worst experience story?

Ah.. he wont mind.

I tried eq once when I was younger and it didn't go well. Had some horrible sides from it. Extreme anxiety, cloudy kind of "out of it" feeling all day long, bad facial bloat, never really felt right the entire cycle. Ran it for 12 weeks along with 500 test e i believe. I'd never run it again based on that experience.

I'd actually rather be a psychopath on tren than ever feel like that again..!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Two totally different compounds. I personally think eq is pointless. Others love it. I am curious to try tren because it clearly is the miracle compound but the sides are just so bad. I am pretty happy with my body. Playing sports, boxing learning brazilian jujitsu and I think tren doesnt fit in my life style
    I like EQ,,,I think when stacked with some testosterone it makes a great cycle,,,by itself the results are not nearly as good.
    I think TREN is best for a more advanced athlete. Its really a STRONG AAS.

Thread Information