Ok a little about me Im 43 5'10" fluctuate between 185 and 190 pounds with about 19% bf,, that's what im at now I was 240 with lots of bf 3 years ago.

im looking to possibly cycle just to help with lowering bf while gaining muscle, so end result is I would like to keep around same weight but in lower teens bf.

my macros and diet are about 95% right on as I found out from past experiences that I need two little cheats during a week so I don't fall off the wagon, im at a 400 calorie deficit right now and work out 4-6 times a week, with 4 of those being weights for an hour cardio for an hour and other 2 days no weights just abs and cardio...

anyway ive tried ECA stack in past but was looking for something that was more efficient as I got a little trip coming up early next year and would like to see just a bit of result by then,, so that will give me some time to research and really look into it before commiting tpo any cycle,,,

ive seen bulk cycles and cut cycles but is there one for leaning out while adding muscle.,..

thanks in advance for any help