flyguy6661 is offline Member

low test or high test when trying to get shredded ????

okay so im on a 14 week cycle which was week 1-8 prop 100mg eod & NPP 200mg eod and last 6 weeks 100mg anavar a day and was only going to run 150mg test a week as a base however i could up the test to 600mg a week but if last 6 weeks are mainly trying to cut would i be better of running a low dose test with high anavar ? obv my diet is key to this i know but basically wondering if low test is best when cutting is involved due to less water retention etc etc ?

mannyg is offline I like it in the ass!
    Ive always found using high doses of anabolics when cutting is a waste of money/ gear. I don't understand why the fuk people run heavy doses to cut. Someone I know is running 900mg primo, 750mg of test, 600mg tren . im like WTF all that could be used in a cal surplus to build muscle not in a defict ffs. The point of using gear in a defict is to retain muscle/strength, and I believe 300mg of test would be just fine. Ive honestly cut before on 750 test and 700 tren, then cut on 250 test and kept the same amount of muscle. DEXA scans prove it aswell.

flyguy6661 is offline Member
    yea well i will only running 150mg test a week will that be sufficient with 100mg anavar a day to stay anabolic and keep muscle mass ?

Whiteboyy0 is offline Associate Member
    Well I'm on my first cycle, doing 80 mg prop Ed and I'm cutting. I like it I'm getting stronger every week and having great workouts and cardio. I usually feel like crap on a cut since I don't so ec stack anymore. Low test would be enough to preserve muscle but I like what I'm doing, feel great. Why so much anavar though?

Thread Information