Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By John Andrew

Thread: First timer need help!

Logan27 is offline New Member

First timer need help!

Hey guys, my name is Logan. I am a college athlete and just recently started recovering from a knee injury. This injury has set me back quite a bit, and I feel like the only way I have a chance to play my last season is if I use some type of supplement. My sport is football, if that helps. Also
    I am 21 years old
    5'11
    224 pounds
    14 % body fat
    I've been lifting weights for 6 years now
    I would like to do as few cycles as possible with the best chance at maintaining my gains after I stop using.

Also if you could include a workout on top of the type of supplement for increasing leg strength, power, and speed. putting on weight is not essential

Thanks guys

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    21 is too early for steroids .

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    You are playing Russian roulette with your Endo system at your age. NO way you need aas at this age when you have all that natty Test in your own system right now. Your body need more food, get over to the nutrition section. Read the young and steroids . ..crazy mike

Logan27 is offline New Member
    As much as i appreciate the comments, they just don't help me at all. I have done my fair share of research, and i know it i am okay to start. The doses will obviously be reduced

Check out all the stickies and you should find your answer you're looking for there.

John Andrew is offline Member
    You do not know! At 21 you have no experience at anything! One last season! What are they going to give you a million dollars? You will never recover with steroids ! Never!
    base4291ball likes this.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    time is what you need to recover not aas you'll end up doing more damage going that route, let it heal train properly and dont rush it.

Thread Information