yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

4 cycles by the age of 24

I think it would probably be for the best if I took a couple years off from using aas. But im worried I will lose everything I have gained/ not make new gains. What would you guys recommend? Am I already in too deep?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    I would take atleast a year off to chill and let your body recover fully. It sounds like you dont want to come off at all..

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    You said it. You are in deep and you need to stop for a year for several reasons. Let your body dry out so to speak and let is normalize. Get to know your body and see where you have come thus far. If you keep training and eating you may hold on to some of the gains. What you loose will be water and fat.
    On another note if you cannot stop at your age for a year what do think about yourself. I will tell you IMOP. With my experience...YOU are a drug addict addicted to steroids . You don't know what is to become from what I hear. Will you get depressed losing what gains. Will you get weak only to stop training. I am just saying that invisible line of addiction is real and dangerous when it come to any drugs. What do you think you will be doing in a few years. Think about it and do what is best for your future. You do have one ! ...crazy mike

I will take some time off. But it is not like I have been on constantly. My first cycle was at 21- Dbol 30mg for 5 weeks (bad idea I know) the second was at 22 one full year later- test e 500mg/wek for 9 weeks (stopped due to injury) The third was at 23.... about 6 months after the previous cycle- test e 500mg/week for 10 weeks with dbol 30mg for the first 4 weeks. The last one I followed time on+PCT= time off and got on another test e cycle and ran 500mg/week for 10 weeks. An A.I. was used on cycle and a proper PCT was ran for all of them.

Crazy mike thanks for the reply.... I am thinking of the future...I would like to keep my penis and balls in working order and start a family someday that is why im concerned.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Crazy mike thanks for the reply.... I am thinking of the future...I would like to keep my penis and balls in working order and start a family someday that is why im concerned.
    Cool, I had to address this with no holes barred. I've seen it happen. Most at age 24 don't know if they are going to become addicts of anything. No one intends to be and or has a clue as to what drug or drink. BUT there is an invisible line. It is crossed as the days and weeks and the months get closer and closer together without a break. Then we getup one day and we find there is a problem. Now what?? OH, I'll just stop??
    Be cool and stay in tune with life on life's terms. Your body on natures terms and you goals now and in the future in mind. Luck to ya. ...crazy mike

Thread Information