Motomonkey is offline New Member

Sustanon Abrubt End

Stats, 28, Male, 207, 21%bf, been in gym for the last year, trained in the past naturally for about 5 years when I was in school.

I just had to abrubtly end a cycle of Sustanon 250 I was planning on doing. First cycle of anything I was planning on doing I might add. Pinned two days ago, then was informed yesterday from work that I was going out of town on a long term job that wouldn't allow me to train or diet as I have been doing in the recent year. So I am not going to do any more injections.

Basically I have one dose of Sust 250 in my system and that's it. I'm looking to get concurrence from more actual users on here to add to what I read and have been told from my buddy that juices quite a bit.

It is in my understanding unless you cycle Sust more than 6-8 weeks at 500mg/wk you shouldn't see any side affects. Be it that I've only pinned one 250mg
    dose and stopped, all I've really done is boosted or 'doubled' my weekly test output. That shouldn't be enough to tell my body to suppress it's own natural test output should it? The only thing that makes me wonder is what or if the long esters in Sust have effect on my body after just one does and nothing else.

Thanks in advance for any helpful info,

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    One pin at 250 mg you will be fine. No worries.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You need to nothing else at this point if you inject any more then the the answers will change.
    Put it away in in a dark protect spot. It will keep a long time.

Thread Information