antotony is offline New Member

Stopping Dymethazine after 3 days!

Hello everyone,

I started lifting weights 2 weeks ago and I went to this local supplement store and this guy gave me a supplement called Xtreme DMZ. It apparently has the prohormone Dymethazine. I didn't know it at that time (About 3 days ago). I started taking it on Monday. The guy said that it has been getting great reviews and suggested that it could help me build muscle fast. I know I am an idiot for not researching about the ingredients, but the guy working there was so nice that I kind of trusted his word. I took 1 capsule, which is 16mg on Monday, two on Tuesday, and one so far today. I just realized like an hour ago that the compound is a prohormone, which is basically a steroid . My question is: Can I just stop taking it right away? I have ordered a cycle support product to clean up my system. Will I need to order a SERM? Or can I just buy a natural testosterone booster like Activate Extreme? Please help me! Thank you!

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    3 days? You'll be fine. Good job on ceasing it. Just stop immediately. Those test boosters and cycle supports are crap. Don't waste your money, you should be just fine.

antotony is offline New Member
    Woof, such a great relief to hear that. I ordered Cycle assist by CEL from Amazon and it says they already shipped it. It won't hurt to run a bottle would it? Thanks!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    you'll already be recovered by the time it gets to you lol

tho it might boost your natural levels temporarily tho maybe 25-50% what they would be

Thread Information