I'm thinking of running the next cycle please give me some feedback:

Weeks 1-6 test prop 150mg ED
    Weeks 1-6 tren ace 80mg ED
    Weeks 4-6 HCG 1000iu ED
    Weeks 6-7 Nolva 40mg ED
    Weeks 7-8 Nolva 20mg ED
    Weeks 8-9 OFF EVERYTHING/NATURAL

Repeat during off season.

I have done around 10 cycles and ran in the past a similar cycle but for much longer (16 weeks) but I found after 6 weeks results started to taper. Hence why this time I was going to give 6 weeks a go with 3 weeks recovery. Also with the longer cycle I noticed I was getting a bit 'soft' (down stairs) towards the end. I am off season at the moment so I want to put on as much size as possible.

Any suggestions would be a great help. I was also considering insulin but have heard mixed reviews, would I Benefit from this? Is it safe? Is it worth while risk to Benefit?

Stats:

Age 25
    Height 6ft 4in
    Weight 106kg
    BF 12%
    Years lifting 10

Thank you in advance.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Your 24 and have done 10 cycles? What did they consist of and what were your original stats as opposed to now? Very curious...

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Personally I think running insulin can be dangerous. Also IMOP I think a 6 week cycle of Tren is to short. I say that 8 weeks min. ...crazy mike

Bodybuilding123 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replys. I started taking course at 22, and have typically ran 3 courses a year. Each of which 12 week with 6 weeks recovery. My first course was a simple dianabol cycle, this then evolved to test and dbol , thn test,dbol and deca . Eventually leading to we're I am today.

Why would you recommend tren at a minimum of 8 weeks, what the basis of this?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilding123 View Post
    Thanks for the replys. I started taking course at 22, and have typically ran 3 courses a year. Each of which 12 week with 6 weeks recovery. My first course was a simple dianabol cycle, this then evolved to test and dbol , thn test,dbol and deca . Eventually leading to we're I am today.

Why would you recommend tren at a minimum of 8 weeks, what the basis of this?
    My basis is my two experiences with Tren along with watching three cycles that a friend had done, and we both think that the effects and use of begin after 4 weeks. IMOP an example is is takes you body time to grow while using the benefits of the strength increase in lifting heavier. As with the faster synthesis of protein. ...crazy mike

Remember I speak of my experience...cm

calstate23 is offline Banned
    I have a feeling someone knows to much and is testing here lol

What next? After 8-9? All natural...For how long?

Repeat...

As I mentioned I want to do a few cycles while I am off season. I have a company next year.

Ok so I'll take your advice and run I for 8 weeks. Then follow PCT a proposed. Does this sound better?

So just to make sure you guys know my new proposal

1-8 weeks test eth 150mg ED
    1-8 weeks tren ace 80mg ED
    6-8 weeks HCG 1000mg ED
    8-10 weeks Nolva 40mg ED
    10-12 weeks Nolva 20mg ED

REPEAT.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Idk I'm scratching my head as much gear you have used, I've obtained your size with 2 cycles alone...6'4" and only 230-235 lbs.

Is this much gear needed?

Maybe diet is off?

Would you consider this a lot? Please can you give me an example of your cycle. Also just out of interest what is your age? I'm 25 and have found it pretty hard to get to the size I am now at my height.

Thanks

winkdogydog101 is offline New Member
    Bro no offense but size is all about diet. The first cycle I did I was 19 didnt do it right gained 10lbs lost all 10. Second one just sus as was first diet was locked down so tight. Gained 25 and kept 18 of it. And naturally I kept the weight and even added to it. Since 19 to 25 I went from 6'1 150 10%bf to 220 11-12%bf and thats only with 3 cycles. Last one was 3 months with test e and eq.

What I can tell you right now is your diet is poor. I can tell you that with just what you have posted. Its easy to gain weight you eat until you gain weight. There is no magic answer I was eating 4000clean and wasnt gaining the weight I wanted I kicked it up to 5000 and finally started gaining the weight I wanted 4-5 lbs a month.

I think 10 years in the gym you should have your workouts lock down. So this only your diet.

You can take all the gear in the world and if your not eating enough your not going to gain weight.

And personally from seeing friends that use test p and tren . If I were you id look into making that 12 weeks on test p and 8-10 on tren a IMO.

Thread Information