Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: masteron vs. primobolan

stirated is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maddav99 View Post
    Runnin tren e and test e and would like to run something else to add some hardness. Trying to decide between mast and primo. Thinkin the mast cause it comes with a but of estrogen blocker but heard primo does too. A little real world feedback would be awesome. Thanks
    Ok I can help out here. Im in the middle of comp prep at the moment and am running Mast E/ Tren E and Primobolin enanthate . All I can say is at week 6 which is where im at now I am so much harder/vascular than I have ever been.

Now I don't play to much attention to what should/shouldn't be run together or bro science on the internet but instead do most of my own research while listening to all valid opinions especially from the vets on boards like this.

What I can tell you is for me this is a awesome stack and I will run it again for sure, I should mention there is also a test base in there as well.

Bear in mind though my diet is really tight at the moment and no stack in the world will work effectively without the right diet in place.

I would say if you have run all compounds separately and had no issues, you could run them together and maybe pleasantly surprised.

I have posted a video up in the members pictures section under Stirated 7 weeks out from this years Australian tittles if you want to have a sticky.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpen

What do u consider low for test? A maintenance dose of 200mg/wk, or 100mg EOD?
    Either, depending on what else you are on.

200mg per week would be too low for just about anything IMO. But, I have seen guys on here say to run test very low while on tren , & just let the tren do all the work. While keeping some test in your system.

I don't think I'd ever drop test bellow 350-400mg a week no matter what I was on.

abl197 is offline New Member
    I have tried masteron and ididnt see any diffrence . With primo and tren I got leaner . This is from my experience and depend on your body how it react to the type . Find the best work for u and dont forget diet

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Id run primo at 1g week for 16-18 weeks with test at 200 mg/week. Not sure a out tren and when the best time to run that would be
    D2'd likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information