Dwood801 is offline New Member

Question GHRP-6/cjc 1295 Dosage Question

I will be taking 300 mcgs of GHRP-6 ED split into 3 pins. 1 in the morning, one PWO, and the last before bed. As for the cjc I will be sticking to 100 mcg per day. These doses should be the right amount but I am open to hearing any opinions on that. My question is, I have a ton of 30g insulin pins that measure using IU's and i am reluctant to buy pins that read in mcgs or mgs. Can anyone let me know what 100 mcgs of GHRP-6 is in International Units? As well as for the cjc. Help greatly appreciated.

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwood801 View Post
    I will be taking 300 mcgs of GHRP-6 ED split into 3 pins. 1 in the morning, one PWO, and the last before bed. As for the cjc I will be sticking to 100 mcg per day. These doses should be the right amount but I am open to hearing any opinions on that. My question is, I have a ton of 30g insulin pins that measure using IU's and i am reluctant to buy pins that read in mcgs or mgs. Can anyone let me know what 100 mcgs of GHRP-6 is in International Units? As well as for the cjc. Help greatly appreciated.
    Well first I would need to know the mg's and how much bac water you used to reconstitute.

Second I'm always a little skeptical of the quality of peps labeled CJC 1295 NO DAC. Hopefully it's MOD GRF 1-29.

I'm going to assume that your GHRP 6 is 5 mgs and your MOD GRF 1-29 is 2 mgs. I will also assume that you reconstituted the GHRP 6 with 2.5 ml of bac water and the MOD with 1 ml. I f so then 100mcgs of either product is 5 ticks on the insulin pin.

100mcgs of the MOD is fine, but you can run the same dose as the 6. 100mcgs of each per pin.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bowldawg View Post
    Well first I would need to know the mg's and how much bac water you used to reconstitute.
    This is exactly the info needed to properly (or even at all) answer your question OP.....

Dwood801 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowldawg View Post

Second I'm always a little skeptical of the quality of peps labeled CJC 1295 NO DAC. Hopefully it's MOD GRF 1-29.

I'm going to assume that your GHRP 6 is 5 mgs and your MOD GRF 1-29 is 2 mgs. I will also assume that you reconstituted the GHRP 6 with 2.5 ml of bac water and the MOD with 1 ml. I f so then 100mcgs of either product is 5 ticks on the insulin pin.

100mcgs of the MOD is fine, but you can run the same dose as the 6. 100mcgs of each per pin.
    Ya sorry for the lack of info. The GHRP-6 is 5mg and the cjc 1295 no DAC MOD GRF 1-29 is 2mg. I was going to reconstitute it but did not know how much to use. Also is there a difference between sterile water and bac water? can either be used?

Thread Information