OhailTheInfantry is offline New Member

Need Help setting up my cycle.

Good day everybody! I am 23 years old, 72" and 175lb with 15% body fat. This is my very first post and I am asking for some expert guidence on how to set up a sufficent 12 week cycle ultilizing the following ingredients.

5 x Test Cypionate 300 mg/ml.
    4 x Deca 300 mg/ml.
    100 X 10MG Tablets of Dianabol

my PCT will be

HCG 4000UI
    Tamoxifen Citrate 10mg x 120 tabs
    Clomifene Citrate Capsules 50mg x 40 tabs

Thank you all in advance I truly do appreate all advice and suggestions.
    May the God of Gains bless you.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    No aromatase inhibitor? Anastrozole(arimidex ) should be run during.

Now that you at least know that, I can't recommend a cycle for you because I don't think you are ready yet. At 6' tall 175 lbs 15% bf puts you at 149 lbs Lean body mass. You have so much more easy potential without the juice, and you are at an age that you should take advantage of it and also at younger ages you are more likely to damage your HPTA.

Even if I was to help set something up for you I wouldn't do 3 ingredients for your first one. You would start with just cyp and ai, and proper pct. Next one you could add another compound as you go.

Anyways, you should also be knowledgeable enough to set up your own cycle before you start. I would just say welcome aboard, give yourself a couple more years of some solid growth, and prep work for cycling. You can learn a lot, and should do so, so that you don't regret something you can't go back and change.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    No aromatase inhibitor? Anastrozole(arimidex ) should be run during.

Now that you at least know that, I can't recommend a cycle for you because I don't think you are ready yet. At 6' tall 175 lbs 15% bf puts you at 149 lbs Lean body mass. You have so much more easy potential without the juice, and you are at an age that you should take advantage of it and also at younger ages you are more likely to damage your HPTA.

Even if I was to help set something up for you I wouldn't do 3 ingredients for your first one. You would start with just cyp and ai, and proper pct. Next one you could add another compound as you go.

Anyways, you should also be knowledgeable enough to set up your own cycle before you start. I would just say welcome aboard, give yourself a couple more years of some solid growth, and prep work for cycling. You can learn a lot, and should do so, so that you don't regret something you can't go back and change.
    Welcome aboard. I have to agree with the above ^^^^. ...crazy mike

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

OhailTheInfantry is offline New Member
    Thank you for your input and advice, I dont want you to think for one secound that your input is going unheeded, but yet I am 23 and stubborn as all hell, I already spent for the gear and have it and I am going to use it. I will most deffinatley look into gettin some arimidex . I am knowledable enough to set up my own cycle too big guy, I was just fishing for different opinions and ways. We have an old saying, there isnt THE way but there is A way, if you catch my drift. Once again thanks.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by OhailTheInfantry View Post
    Thank you for your input and advice, I dont want you to think for one secound that your input is going unheeded, but yet I am 23 and stubborn as all hell, I already spent for the gear and have it and I am going to use it. I will most deffinatley look into gettin some arimidex. I am knowledable enough to set up my own cycle too big guy, I was just fishing for different opinions and ways. We have an old saying, there isnt THE way but there is A way, if you catch my drift. Once again thanks.

Good. But being 6 ft and 175 lbs tells everyone you don't know how to eat for size and keeping gains. Won't matter if your knowledgable on setting up a cycle if you can't maintain what you add. Best of luck big guy.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    it's not going to just go bad, could likely hold onto that stuff a couple years and then take advantage. I know you may be stubborn, but think about yourself ten years from now, what if that person showed up, do you think they would tell you to wait? I'm sure you could get along just fine, but you are missing out on some valuable lessons about your body, plus the risks are much higher.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    it's not going to just go bad, could likely hold onto that stuff a couple years and then take advantage. I know you may be stubborn, but think about yourself ten years from now, what if that person showed up, do you think they would tell you to wait? I'm sure you could get along just fine, but you are missing out on some valuable lessons about your body, plus the risks are much higher.
    Hey, saying Hey but I'm stubborn, I know it, I know it sometime not good, but I'll use it as an cop out to get what I want, that in itself makes no sense. That's an immature attitude to say the least. ...crazy mike

drake4243 is offline Member
    Yeah your hcg is way off as well you don’t want that as your pct. It should be run 250ius twice a week 3.5 days apart starting week 1 right up until 3 days before your pct starts. Lot to learn still I would hold off a little longer on running this.

Tdriller is offline New Member
    Hello, I'm 6"2 200lbs. Just started going to gym 2 years ago when I was 231lbs. I'm 39 years old and finished a anavar only cycle for 8 weeks. I have a great diet in place and go to gym for 2-2.5 hrs 20 days a month. I had great results with var but still have that belly and love handle fat. I bought 2400mg of masteron , 5000mg of test e and same test c along with var, clomid and nolvadex . Like to run a 12 week cycle. What would be the best planned cycle for this? I eat around 200g of proteine and fairly low carb diet. Lots of veggies and fruit. No carbs 5hr before going to bed. Love to shed the fat and build upper body a little. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Thread Information