Swizzle is offline New Member

Seeking expertise!

Looking for some honest and helpful advice on first cycle down the road.

Stats:
    32yo
    6'4
    200lbs
    13% BF

Supplies Considering:
    Test p
    Arimadex
    Clomid
    Nolva
    Last edited by Swizzle; 09-17-2013 at 01:23 AM.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Okay brother, first thing, you're far too light.

Approximately 172lbs lean, at 6'4" this is, in my opinion, an indication that you don't have a proper diet in place. Without fixing this, you're wasting any cycles you do. You won't grow and keep gains.

Please hit the nutrition section first, post up your diet. Lets fix that first, then we can discuss future cycles.

brazuka is offline Associate Member
    I have not been around long enough to give you exact advice but I will point one thing out... Your hormones are going to be so out of whack if you run your cycle this way. Letrozole first off is super strong and should be used as an ai during your cycle not for recovery (I would not even use letro personally it's very strong and you can send your estrogen levels crashing down so fast if you are not spot on with dosages). I want to say this to you one more time, it should not be used during recovery. Wait for some of the vets to chime in and listen to what they have to say because this cycle proposed sounds like a plane waiting to come spiraling down crashing (not being an asshole bro just wanting to keep you safe).

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr
    Okay brother, first thing, you're far too light.

Approximately 172lbs lean, at 6'4" this is, in my opinion, an indication that you don't have a proper diet in place. Without fixing this, you're wasting any cycles you do. You won't grow and keep gains.

Please hit the nutrition section first, post up your diet. Lets fix that first, then we can discuss future cycles.
    Great advice krugger!

OP, you need to consume 500 cals or more above your TDEE based on the LBM Krugger provided if you hope to see gains of any kind - gear or otherwise.

Side note: letrozole is not a wise choice. Arimidex or aromasin is preferred and try are used ON cycle, not post cycle.

Again, NOTHING happens until you improve your eating habits.

Good luck.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    172lbs x 15cal = 2580

This is, roughly, your maintenance calories. This is what you should eat to maintain your current weight. Providing you're not a daily marathon runner or a couch potato.

As MusckeInk said, +500 would be a good starting at, around 3100 is a nice value. Post up that diet!!

Your feedback is very much appreciated. In no rush to jump into the deep end. I will def. revisit the drawing board.

Thank you all for your respectful advice. I realize I need to focus on my nutrition and solidify/post meal plan although I'm trying to get my materials locked.
    Does this sound more appropriate:

Test p: weeks 1-12 100mg eod.
    Nolva: weeks 1-12 25mg ed

Pct would include: clomid
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    I think everyone here said to hold off on a cycle, maybe you missed that point.

I assure you I plan on holding off. I'm in no rush. Just looking for proper advice when the time comes, that's all. Some things are within reach some are not. I've been told to have everything first.

drake4243 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Swizzle;6673576]Thank you all for your respectful advice. I realize I need to focus on my nutrition and solidify/post meal plan although I'm trying to get my materials locked.
    Does this sound more appropriate:

Test p: weeks 1-12 100mg eod.
    Nolva: weeks 1-12 25mg ed

Pct would include: clomid
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed[/QUOTE

Hey man just take it easy you clearly have a ton to learn. You don’t need to be an expert to run your first cycle but you do need to know the basics and you are way off my friend fix that diet and keep reading on a proper 1st cycle (what to take when and why). nolva and clomid are only for pct nothing else. Arimidex is your AI of choice. Good luck

Much appreciated, my intentions are to gain knowledge and understanding. Some advice is contradicting so your expertise is very much helpful. I realize I have a lot of research/planning/time ahead of me.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Read our stickys bro everything you need is there.And Ar-r top right corner can help you with your pct needs.

Thread Information