Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By John Andrew

Thread: Cycle info

BIGTOY79 is offline Associate Member

Cycle info

Hello to all,

I'm 35, 215, 6 feet. I've been off the gym for a year or so and would like to get back in shape, with the help of a cycle. I've been in the gyms for 20 years but dont have much experience in steroid cycle. For the few cycles i have done i havent done things right (dosage, duratio, post cycle etc ...) reason why i would like to get precise infos from you guys.

I am NOT AIMING for massive or big volume gains, i'm looking for lean body mass with minimum weight or volume gains. Im 215, dont mind going 5 to 10 pounds more up to 225, but not more, and would like to lean up all this. I'm aware that a proper diet is necessary.

I started working out 2 weeks ago and was thinking of starting slow with 45 to 60mg of anavar for about 6 to 8 weeks. (i have no problem with going longer, i just read every where not to go longer)

Around the 6th week of anavar, knowing that anavar is very mild, i was thinking of going up a notch, i was thinking of doing 8 weeks of winstrol , oorr sust-clen (with proper diet and cardio)

Once i'll have the proper info from you guys, i will go with questions with port cycle supplements

Thanks for helping me correcting or ajusting ... Im not very use to the site, thus i would like to be answered by mail if you guys dont mind, thanks a million

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Get back in the gym for at least 12 month before considering cycling. You can achieve your goals without them with just getting some foundation under your belt.

Thanks for the answer Marcus, and i understand you're saying that for my own good, yet, theres some conditions that i didnt explain, i do live in Angola (africa), and where i am theres nothing to do, nothing entertaining, all i have is work. Conditions are kinda of difficult and its mentaly hard to keep it up sometimes. So to be honest i struggled a lot with motivation, i finally was able to put it together and start, but i will need motivation and some help to keep it up on the long run.

Let say that put apart work, i only have the home gym. Therefor it is a BIG help to be in shape (for the mental), reason why i do not want to wait long b4 starting

Rida5d is offline Member
    Man, please tell me you have test as a base?
    If not, u so screwed

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Steroids is not for motivation and you will damage yourself without training for at least 12 months as Marcus put!!

You need to research what oral compounds do with the side affects then you will know a oral cycle is not recommended

You are in no way ready to cycle......and that's without even knowing your stats !!

Rida5d is offline Member
    ^^^ that also

Quote Originally Posted by BIGTOY79 View Post
    Thanks for the answer Marcus, and i understand you're saying that for my own good, yet, theres some conditions that i didnt explain, i do live in Angola (africa), and where i am theres nothing to do, nothing entertaining, all i have is work. Conditions are kinda of difficult and its mentaly hard to keep it up sometimes. So to be honest i struggled a lot with motivation, i finally was able to put it together and start, but i will need motivation and some help to keep it up on the long run.

Let say that put apart work, i only have the home gym. Therefor it is a BIG help to be in shape (for the mental), reason why i do not want to wait long b4 starting
    And that's exactly why you shouldn't run steroids . In all honesty your not ready or have the dedication to train properly. Steroids won't help you in the long run and they not to be taken to motivate or replace a good solid diet and training routine

why ?

the "why" was for Rida, concerning the test as a base

John Andrew is offline Member
    Hi mate, If you want motivation then train and you will become motivated. No steroid can motivate you. You must motivate yourself. I have lived in a lot of places, Its hard being motivated in New Guinea when people are shooting at you. You just make training a habit!

I am a power lifter now for 30 years. There are about 10 other guys my age or older in Australia still competing. We do it because we love it. Its a life style of choice. I love being strong. I love knowing I do not have to back or be scared down of anybody. I love knowing that I can just quietly stop things from happening. Not by threats but just by being. I am talking of things like men hurting women or children.

34 years ago I was an alcoholic and was going to die. I had to become motivated because I realized at the age of 24 I had no value. No money. No morals. No chance. The only way I could change was to change! I started using steroids 8 years ago, age 50. I am bigger and stronger now than ever. I just compete with myself and I love my wife to be there with me. She says you cannot lift that so I do. No body in the world cares what an old man in Thailand does. Most just die! I teach and motivate kids. I love my life. It is all I really possess. My life , my wife and my desire to keep on getting better! Growing as a person.

I hope you can find your love of life and use it to motivate yourself! When you have the facilities you can use steroids to become better. Be the best you can first! regards. John
    John Cluso likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTOY79 View Post
    the "why" was for Rida, concerning the test as a base
    If you have to ask why you have not business running a cycle at this point.
    Do some research.

Ginger84 is offline Junior Member
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

No more talkie.... Read this over and over and be smart
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger84 View Post
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

No more talkie.... Read this over and over and be smart
    Cheers
    He's been out of the gym for 12 months and just got back into for the past 2 wks. He doesn't need steroids . Bad advice above.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

He's been out of the gym for 12 months and just got back into for the past 2 wks. He doesn't need steroids. Bad advice above.
    If he reads it and once he gets to #4 he should have the common sense to not do it. I was not giving him advice to start. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger84 View Post
    If he reads it and once he gets to #4 he should have the common sense to not do it. I was not giving him advice to start. Cheers
    I don't think common sense applies. You should read all the thread.

I give up lol

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

He's been out of the gym for 12 months and just got back into for the past 2 wks. He doesn't need steroids. Bad advice above.
    Sorry for the confusion Marcus300

Lseym19 is offline New Member
    I have a question for you . I worked out for 4months and now started ethanate 250 every 5 days the second shot kind of put a hurting on me. I feel weakness and burning of the face and mild body. What's wrong? What should I do? I can't even work out.
    Thanks

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lseym19 View Post
    I have a question for you . I worked out for 4months and now started ethanate 250 every 5 days the second shot kind of put a hurting on me. I feel weakness and burning of the face and mild body. What's wrong? What should I do? I can't even work out.
    Thanks
    Start your own thread, don't hijack.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Lseym19 View Post
    Thanks
    Stop

Thread Information