Chrishoule is offline New Member

Mild cycle for a beginer

Wassup everybody , at first I apologize to everybody for my english ! French is actually my first language so , to talk in english is kinda difficult to me .

So Im 19 years old , I workout for 4 years and I wanna try some steroids ! I know can ****ed up your body so thats why I want to do a mild cycle ! So I'll maybe try Primobolan 600mg/week and anavar 60mg/ed for 6 weeks .

My stats :

5ft7
    174 pouds
    9% bodyfat
    19years old

So guys , what do you think? I dont wanna ****ed my hormones either !

What kind of pct should I do? And money its not a problem for me ! Let me know , peace!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Welcome. At 19 you are too young for a lot of reasons. Please read these they will explain much better than I can.

Austinite's Educational Article Database

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    No one here will condone cycling at 19. Read the stickies and take the time to research and educate yourself.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Don't cycle and check out the nutrition section eat eat eat... Do not cycle at 19 its like playing russian roulette with your hormones! I cycled twice once I was fine and the second one not so lucky still trying to recover. Wish I would've found this thread and learned about aas.

But you live and learn. Do yourself a favor eat, train, and rest

dlex is offline Associate Member
    mild cycle usually refers to heptoxity not the actual aas used also just no your too young and dont have any idea what a cycle should look like
    also 87kg @5'7 isnt that big ive been nearly 115 at 5'10 and wouldnt say i was that big 115kg=about 230lbs btw actualy a bit more but meh
    read and wait plus that money is no object attitude will get you alot of expensive bunk gear

Thread Information