El Sac is offline New Member

Been 5yrs, anything wrong with this "restart" cycle?

Sup, fellas? Startin' a 10-weeker for ole time's sake.

36yo (did one cycle per year from 25-30) decided to stop. Started lifting heavy again bout a year ago (got a good base) ready to go again. The boards are very different now (makes me feel like a newbie) so I'm gonna do something I thought I'd never have to do again (ask for advice on a cycle .

***NOTE: my 1st-ever go-round (10 years ago) was 750/Sust & 400/Deca (hindset...maybe too heavy) but I responded great, as I have with any/every thing I ever took (including Tren /ed) I had worked my up to a gram of Test (plus-plus) per wk which is--genuinely--why I'm posting this thread. I'm wondering if I need the AI for all 10 weeks for what is (for me) a relatively low dose cycle.

400/Test-C (wks 1-10), 200/Deca (wks 1-9), Dbol (first 10 days).

Clomid: 100/50/50/50 (wks 13-16) Nolva: 40/40/20/20 (wks 13-16).

THREE QUESTIONS:

1) I wanna take Adex/.5ed (wks 1-10)...is that necessary with only 400/Test & 200/Deca? Since I'm an err-on-the-side-of-caution kinda guy, lemme rephrase: Is there any reason NOT to use the AI during the cycle? Is this too much?

2) Am I correct in stopping the Deca a week early so that 2wks after my last Test pin I'll be good to start PCT? The reason I ask, is b/c I remember starting PCT immediately after (if not a week beFORE) last shot. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

3) Anything else jump-out at anyone?

***appreciate any feedback (just feels good to be back in the convo) although austinite made me feel like an old horse who needed a shot to he head She was nice/helpful, but suggested I post here (as opposed to where I first posted).

Thanks--in advance. Peace.

El Sac is offline New Member
    PCT wks 12-15...sry

Thread Information