colorado75 is offline Junior Member

Test Prop, Adrol, Tren Hex, Masteron, HGH

Hi Guys-
    I think I have narrowed down what I am going to do for my next cycle. Here are my stats:
    38 yo
    202 lbs
    10% bf
    5'11

Week 1-9: Test Prop 420 mg
    Week 1-9: Tren Hex 500 mg
    Week 1-4: Anadrol (injectable) 350 (50mg ED)
    Week 1-9 Masteron 300 mg
    Week 1-9: Aromison 12mg (EOD)
    Week 1-9: Caber .5mg (E3D)
    Week 1-9: HCG 300iu (3 X week)
    HGH for 1 year: 5iu
    Week 1-9: T3 100mg/day
    Week 1-9: Clen 120mg/day (2 weeks on - 1 week off for length of cycle)

I am on the fence with the Masteron. I know that 300mg is not as much as people suggest running but I feel like I have quite a bit of gear here as it is. I added the Masteron to this cycle to see if it will offset some of the sides of tren in addition to the simple fact that I have 2700mg and think it may make a nice addition to the cycle.

Let me know if you have any thoughts/feedback on this cycle.

Thanks!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Out of curiosity what is your cycle history?

I notice you are the same weight, but 2% less bodyfat, than a cycle you were starting 12 months ago. Have you had some time out?

What are your goals?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 09-16-2013 at 01:35 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

I notice you are the same weight, but 2% less bodyfat, than a cycle you were starting 12 months ago. Have you had some time out?

What are your goals?
    You never miss a thing! I'm going to refer to you as 'Hawk Eye' henceforth.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I really like your cycle layout. You'll get incredibly strong as long as diet and training in order. Masteron really shines at higher doses and a low bf. I'd say grab a little more and do at least 450. I would add, swap the t3 for t4 since you are running hgh.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just out of curiousity, why the hex and not tren ace? Would also swap out the T3 for T4 on hgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

What are your goals?
    apprecaite the response AND a little digging before doing so! So...my cycle history....in my mid 20s I did two short cycles of test prop (8 weeks) ...400 mgs.....4 week pct with nolva....very basic...then last year I did my first significant cycle followed by my 2nd then 3rd this past spring. All 3 cycles were test based with tren . One with masteron and the other with primo. I was not fond of primo to note and wonder if it was bunk. As for time out, I had a few lower training months in the interim and then one month off when I caught the flu. Anyhow, this will be what I think is my 4th 'real' cycle....I suppose though it is my 6th if I count the 2 when I was 25/26.

goals here are to gain 5 pounds of muscle and lose 10 pounds of fat = 197 lbs - 6% bf....kind of a lofty goal I realize but ya never know until you try harder than hell!

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    I really like your cycle layout. You'll get incredibly strong as long as diet and training in order. Masteron really shines at higher doses and a low bf. I'd say grab a little more and do at least 450. I would add, swap the t3 for t4 since you are running hgh.
    thanks for the reply - I will order a little more masteron I think to get me to 450...have heard this 3 times now and you guys know much more than I. As for swapping t4 for t3....care to elaborate why? I fail to find consistent info here on this. Also, decided to drop the clen . Figure my heart will have enough work as it is without it!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Just out of curiousity, why the hex and not tren ace? Would also swap out the T3 for T4 on hgh.
    thought behind hex...simply because I have yet to try it....I used tren e twice...love it the first time....seemed ok the second time....tried tren a once, had pretty good results. Just curious to try hex to see how it compares. I hear that you can't really tell the difference between tren e and hex...but also hear the same for tren a and hex....which doesnt really make sense bc I can tell a difference between tren e and tren a....go figure.... and swapping t3 for t4, can you explain why? Can't figure this one out.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Hgh increases your t4 to t3 conversion.

Thread Information