Boxtrot is offline Associate Member

Feel like shit after bunk gear

heres the old thread
    Help quick i think my gear is severely underdosed

My average test is 22-21, did 6 weeks of what i thought was test E at 400mg a week. Felt it kick in at week 4, felt awesome for 3 days then felt like absolute shit since! My test level is now 13 as per the pic in that thread which is probably why i feel shit, its been 9 days since my last injection.

I bought some prop for a new cycle off another source and have been using this time to drop some fat that i gained from the last 6 weeks of bulking till i start my prop cycle.

Im wondering if any of this matters? im starting my prop cycle on monday so that will be 14 days after my last injection. Im not shut down but my test is low. Should i just go about starting my new cycle like normal and just put up with this crappy feeling till then?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I know you don't wanna hear it. But, I'd PCT out then do a cycle in a few months after you are fully recovered. Just saying

Suck that shit happened the 1st place

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I know you don't wanna hear it. But, I'd PCT out then do a cycle in a few months after you are fully recovered. Just saying

Suck that shit happened the 1st place
    Hmm dont even know what to say to that. Makes me depressed. I know that doesn't sound good but i really do appreciate your reply samson. Its just just a lot of reality.

I wanna do everything the way thats in the best interest of my health. But i dont wanna go back to that feeling you get when your a kid waiting for santa to bring you that new bike again. Im just ready to kick ass.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    When my test level gets low, I too feel crappy.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's tough, I get the urge to go back on too but we have to be smart. No point in rushing things.

knuckles69 is offline Associate Member
    Same thing happened to me recently with bunk gear giving me a buzz them complete horrors and I've now been sick for nearly 4 weeks due to it. I'm gonna get better and make sure my health is in order before I start my next cycle. I'd do the same if I were you

wreckshop82 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by knuckles69 View Post
    Same thing happened to me recently with bunk gear giving me a buzz them complete horrors and I've now been sick for nearly 4 weeks due to it. I'm gonna get better and make sure my health is in order before I start my next cycle. I'd do the same if I were you
    Can you elaborate? I'm a noob and was under the impression that bunk gear wouldn't give you any effects? So your saying you got the effects of the test then what? How'd you determine it was bunk?

BluPhin is offline Associate Member
    The "buzz" that one gets off bunk gear must be psychological effect. The test levels of OP's bloodwork show low test. Therefore, the gear can't give an anabolic buzz

Quote Originally Posted by BluPhin
    The "buzz" that one gets off bunk gear must be psychological effect. The test levels of OP's bloodwork show low test. Therefore, the gear can't give an anabolic buzz
    Exactly this. It's a placebo effect

Quote Originally Posted by BluPhin
    I determined it was bunk after a while as I drastically increased dosage to see if it was just underdosed but nope, complete crap

wreckshop82 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by knuckles69 View Post
    I determined it was bunk after a while as I drastically increased dosage to see if it was just underdosed but nope, complete crap
    ok so the term "bunk gear" does in fact mean gear that does nothing then? I'm just curious cuz I'm on my first week (couple days in) of UGL stuff and should start feeling something soon from the Dbol . Trying to stay very conscious of even the slightest changes without being fooled by placebo's.

DecaKid is offline Banned
    In my experience, it is very hard to get bunk test. If you think about it, the vial and oil costs more than the testosterone , so you really wonder why they wouldn't spend a dollar and throw some test in the vial.

I'm wondering how the hell you managed to get bunk test. I feel like i should almost congratulate you lmao

Lol yeah it wasn't fun at all. Bunk test and tren . I crashed hard so I had a few days off work.

Quote Originally Posted by wreckshop82

ok so the term "bunk gear" does in fact mean gear that does nothing then? I'm just curious cuz I'm on my first week (couple days in) of UGL stuff and should start feeling something soon from the Dbol. Trying to stay very conscious of even the slightest changes without being fooled by placebo's.
    I recently got some dbol from a reliable source. I took it for 30 days at 50mg/day. I did not notice any effect from this compound. No strength or size gains. No water retention, bloating, acne, gyno, etc.

I was convinced the gear was bunk. However, some friends took same thing from same source and experienced positive and negative effects. My point is, different compounds may have different effects on individuals. Don't call something bunk until you get bw to support that claim

OMG ok

samson
    redz
    knuckles

I am going to listen to you. Im gonna start a light pct for 2 weeks on monday.

clomid 40/20 tamox 20/10

I picked those numbers because it is a lighter version of a standard pct in duration and dose.

I dont think anyone is right when it comes to pct just having at least 'enough' is sufficient. Plus im not actually shutdown and that blood test was done in the afternoon after being on fake steroids and taking arimidex for 6 weeks.

I dont think it really matters why i feel like shit or if the arimidex caused any of this, ive also got headaches most days too. Im just gonna fix myself.

Quote Originally Posted by BluPhin View Post
    So your saying my test is low and i feel like shit from placebo? that makes no sense.

I am now eating a humungous bag of chips to signify me not starting this cycle. Yay.

I was responding to knickles69 saying he gets a buzz off bunk gear

In your case, your test level from bw was low. That is fairly accurate indication that gear was bunk. If you got any "high" or buzz from your cycle, then it had to be psychological effect

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'd do a stronger PCT, you bottomed out your test numbers pretty hard.

Yeah man, wait a bit - then go at it again, just with real shit this time

I was responding to knickles69 saying he gets a buzz off bunk gear

In your case, your test level from bw was low. That is fairly accurate indication that gear was bunk. If you got any "high" or buzz from your cycle, then it had to be psychological effect
    Ok i dont think i understand what bunk means. If its 'bunk' how excactly did my test end up being low. Does that mean it was simply a really low dose or nothing in it. If nothing then i still can't understand why make test is low from injecting this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I'd do a stronger PCT, you bottomed out your test numbers pretty hard.

Yeah man, wait a bit - then go at it again, just with real shit this time
    Ok. 50/25 and 40/20?

Bunk refers to gear that is underdosed. It may be slightly underdosed or completely underdosed. In your case it seems it was completely underdosed since you blood test was so low

Bunk refers to gear that is underdosed. It may be slightly underdosed or completely underdosed. In your case it seems it was completely underdosed since you blood test was so low
    Ok. Thanks for that mate.

So ultimately if you attempt to do a cycle with bunk gear you can spend however much time injecting a low/really low dose and cause low test during/after cycle, causing you to do pct then have time off for cycle time + pct before you can start again? (just trying to compile everything from this thread in one post and because i hate the fact that i just wasted 8weeks of my life and wont be able to start again for another 8 weeks).

However i am thinking of starting a new cycle as soon as im recovered, im not gonna spend another 8 weeks waiting to to start my cycle again when i wasnt shutdown and was only injecting a low dose for 6 weeks anyway.

What would you do exactly?
    Last edited by Boxtrot; 09-21-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Just to be clear, bunk gear won't cause low test values. It simply will not elevate your current or baseline level.

So if your test values are below your baseline, then your test is bunk because your values have not been raised. But you may have something else going on that has caused them to actually drop below baseline

Just to be clear, bunk gear won't cause low test values. It simply will not elevate your current or baseline level.

So if your test values are below your baseline, then your test is bunk because your values have not been raised. But you may have something else going on that has caused them to actually drop below baseline
    Well i dont see how it could be just a coincedence.

Ill tell you something. Ever since i started this cycle i've had a raised heart rate and or heavy heart beat.

I've had my HR checked an it was lil high and the heavy heart beat has been consistant throughout, i've had to smoke to get to sleep every night as sleeping pills just screw me up.

Could it be that they put a low dose of tren in there so i 'felt' something? And thats why my test is low?

Term is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxtrot View Post
    Well i dont see how it could be just a coincedence.

Ill tell you something. Ever since i started this cycle i've had a raised heart rate and or heavy heart beat.

I've had my HR checked an it was lil high and the heavy heart beat has been consistant throughout, i've had to smoke to get to sleep every night as sleeping pills just screw me up.

Could it be that they put a low dose of tren in there so i 'felt' something? And thats why my test is low?
    No bro...no tren in there I'm afraid. One reason your test might be low might be because you may have started that way. I dont know if you did BW before you started your cycle, but its a reasonable assumption. And all the more reason to do a thorough PCT and get BW before starting a new cycle.
    As to the reason for the "increase" in your heart beat, it was because Dex will raise your susceptibility to high blood pressure and raise your cholesterol levels way more than normal. More than likely your heart was working harder than you have experienced before and you mistook that for Test effects.
    Just something to think about bro!
    Last edited by Term; 09-21-2013 at 11:30 PM.

I was self medicating trt so when I started a bottle of 'bunk', (fake or underdosed) test and bunk tren I crashed hard and ended up getting really sick. You may have just had lower test? But could be anything really, dirty gear, underdosed... But the guys have some good advice IMO about pct then wait a little bit till your healthy again and have another go

Hmm i know what your saying knuckles but logic says not to concede just yet.

So far:

My higher than normal hr and heavy heart beat is from the arimidex as term pointed out, i stopped that 2 weeks ago and it still hasnt returned to normal

my test cant be low from underdosed gear and must of been low before i started the cycle.

So i know why i feel like shit, because of my test, but dont know how it got that way unless it was from the arimidex also.

But either way what is the purpose of a pct? just to try and get my T back up? even though the steroids i took didnt cause it to be low in the first place?

Hmm im thinking maybe i need to not do anything at all until i feel better. The pct drugs might not help or even make things worse if their purpose is for people who have been shutdown from steroids, which i havent, unless someone can persist i still do a pct?

Thread Information