lightweight11 is offline Junior Member

Traveling through airport security with HCG Question

Hey guys Im about to finish up my cycle and will be out of town for the last week or so of the cycle. I will pin my last test e shot before i leave and will continue my AI, proviron , and anavar until the test e clears my system. Orals are much easier to get through airport security then vials/pins.

My question is i want to bring my HCG with me otherwise I will miss a week (250iu x2) worth. If I packed the HCG, BA water and syringes deep in my check in bag do you think it will be an issue/ worth the risk?

My other idea was to ship my HCG to myself to the hotel prior to me leaving.

How bad would it be if i missed those last 2 injections of HCG?

Thoughts?

StinkyFinga is offline Junior Member
    Unless you have a script, mail it to yourself at the hotel. I doubt missing 2 injections will make a huge difference since many people don't use HCG throughout an entire cycle.

Spawned is offline New Member
    Definitely not worth the risk unless you have proper documents. Don't risk it. You would be better off missing it.

Quote Originally Posted by StinkyFinga View Post
    Unless you have a script, mail it to yourself at the hotel. I doubt missing 2 injections will make a huge difference since many people don't use HCG throughout an entire cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawned View Post
    Definitely not worth the risk unless you have proper documents. Don't risk it. You would be better off missing it.
    Thanks guys. That's what I was thinking. I'll look into mailing it to the hotel and see if I can make that work otherwise Ill just miss the 2 injects.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's never a good idea to put any prescription drug in your checked baggage. When you bring any type of drug with you, they want it on your carry on and placed in the tray that goes through the scanner. Checked bags are searched very often. They may not be searched heavily, but it's not uncommon to have your bag opened and looked at. I fly a fair amount and I pack my bags very neatly and tight so that I can fit as much as possible in the smallest least amount of bags possible. So I can tell when someones opened it and looked around. I wouldn't say my bags are checked half the time but I'd say it's close and that's not comfortable odds. Even if you have a legal RX for TRT you shouldn't put your items in your checked bag. It looks bad and while you may even have a prescription it can cause you some annoying delays if found.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Don't you dare put the hcg on your person or in your bags. Jail sux.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    Yes it does

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    It's never a good idea to put any prescription drug in your checked baggage. When you bring any type of drug with you, they want it on your carry on and placed in the tray that goes through the scanner. Checked bags are searched very often. They may not be searched heavily, but it's not uncommon to have your bag opened and looked at. I fly a fair amount and I pack my bags very neatly and tight so that I can fit as much as possible in the smallest least amount of bags possible. So I can tell when someones opened it and looked around. I wouldn't say my bags are checked half the time but I'd say it's close and that's not comfortable odds. Even if you have a legal RX for TRT you shouldn't put your items in your checked bag. It looks bad and while you may even have a prescription it can cause you some annoying delays if found.
    I was just seeing if anyone has done it in the past. I also need to bring some stane and var but the pills have no markings on them so i think it would be hard for them to do anything about those if they were found opposed to a vial of hcg and pins. I have a big pill box I take with me that has my vitamins, fish oil, etc etc so if I just throw the others in there I dont think it will be an issue , what do you think?

Probably a bad idea I was just seeing what you bros thought about it..

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon6 View Post
    Yes it does
    You say it like you've been there?

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    You say it like you've been there?[/QUOTE]

Lolz Only once and a overnighter but never again..

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Seriously? You would risk felony prosecution over missing your precious steroids for a week? That's ridiculous. Just miss your damned dose for a week. Youre not going to die.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Seriously? You would risk felony prosecution over missing your precious steroids for a week? That's ridiculous. Just miss your damned dose for a week. Youre not going to die.
    A felony charge would certainly suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Im using this forum to gain information/experience from others before I do anything so relax and go eat a snickers because you're acting like a diva.

A felony charge would certainly suck.
    We risk that every time we use or purchase them, its all part of the game we play.

Thread Information