Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By crazy mike

Thread: Help! Need some advice fast.

JoeC6Z51 is offline Junior Member

Help! Need some advice fast.

I am currently on my first cycle of test-E. I was prepping for a test E/deca stack and I was only dosing at 200 mgs per week. Today was my last pin at 10 weeks. Because of poor business practices, I decided not to do business with my source anymore. To make a long story short he is the only local guy around and he has decided to triple his prices. The only other legit place that I know has been closed down for the last several weeks and no one knows when are going to open again. Now I need some advice on what to do next. Here are my options:

1. I can go ahead and start my PCT for four weeks from my test E cycle and wait I get another source.

Or...

2. I have a bottle of S-roid (superdrol clone), which I've been wanting to use for a while. I can go ahead and start that and just do a four week cycle.

If I run the cycle of S-roid, do I still need to run my Pct for four weeks from my test cycle and then start the s-roid cycle? Or can I just go ahead and start the s-roid next week without running a pct?

Also this is not my first time using pro hormones. I have run two cycles of CEL H drol in 2011, but this was my first time with AAS, that's why only ran it at 200 mgs for 10 weeks.

Let me know what you experienced users would do?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You are already shut down from running 10 weeks of test. If you try to jump in to a ph cycle that would just be a mess and keep you suppressed without replacing your test you will be left with low t symptoms. Not good! Do your scheduled pct
    JoeC6Z51 likes this.

Boxtrot is offline Associate Member
    How many solid pounds did you gain from your cycle?

Do pct.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You are already shut down from running 10 weeks of test. If you try to jump in to a ph cycle that would just be a mess and keep you suppressed without replacing your test you will be left with low t symptoms. Not good! Do your scheduled pct
    agree. either use more test, or pct. really no middle ground here. since you are out of test, you only have one option left

good luck

Roman
    JoeC6Z51 likes this.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Don't do the ph's.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    agree. either use more test, or pct. really no middle ground here. since you are out of test, you only have one option left

good luck

Roman
    ^^^ This and that's about it. Real Test to continue ASAP or PCT but as TR says your option's are just that limited. I would start PCT as the protocol needed. Good luck. ...crazy mike
    JoeC6Z51 likes this.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    I would do pct but if you don't have pct drugs on hand keep running test. Ph's suck.

Thanks for the advice. I will start my PCT in two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxtrot View Post
    How many solid pounds did you gain from your cycle?

Do pct.
    Keeping in mind that I was just running the cycle as a prep for bulk cycle, I wasn't exactly on a bulk diet. My main goal was to see how my body reacted to the test. Although I did up my carbs protein and fats and cut a lot of the simple sugars out, I did gain a total of 12lbs; 8 pounds during weeks two through seven, and 4 pounds after that. We'll see how much I can retain after PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    Don't do the ph's.
    Sounds like you had a bad experience with pro hormones. They are no different from AAS when it comes to results. You have to support them with proper diet and lifestyle. I did two cycles of H-drol with excellent results a couple of years ago. There's no such thing as a magic pill or injection.
    Last edited by JoeC6Z51; 09-22-2013 at 05:42 PM.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cluso View Post
    ^^ Agree with Crazy Jack.
    Ha, ha funny guy !! ...crazy mike

Thread Information