Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By >Good Luck<
  • 2 Post By crazy mike

Thread: Quad or glute injection

justo is offline Associate Member

Quad or glute injection

Just wondering where's easier to pin yourself? I'm going to do my own injection today. Does anyone have a pic of the site on glutes and quad please

spin_doctor is offline Junior Member
    I started out using a 25g 1.5" in my glute. Actually my wife did it for me. After about 4 weeks of that, I started doing my quads myself. I thought that If would be a problem because my quads are pretty dense, but it was absolutely no problem at all. Very easy. I had read that pinning the front side of the quad was best, but I prefer the front (top if sitting) between knee and hip. Everytime I did the side, my muscle would twitch like crazy while pinning.

Tnatious is offline Associate Member
    Just a strategy i used to first get an idea if where to pin my quad...i took my girlfriends advice (who is a LPN).
    Place your hand on your quad. The tip of your fingers at the top of the knee cap. And you want to pin where your hand stops and goes into your wrist. That is the height at which you want to pin. And then go over about 2-3 inches towards the outside of your quad.
    I hope you get the picture i painted. Lol! If not...sorry:-( i tried

Term is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justo View Post
    Just wondering where's easier to pin yourself? I'm going to do my own injection today. Does anyone have a pic of the site on glutes and quad please
    Check out spotinjections.com...
    6 wks. into a cycle and don't know how or where to pin bro? Bad mojo that! That's like siting down to take a shit and not knowing what to do once you started...back to the basics bro! Been following your threads and I have to agree with the vets fella...you should not be cycling yet. You got the drive in the gym...but without the know how on your cycles, your playing with fire bro! Dial your education in 1st, eat like a beast, THEN...try cycling again. GL

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I started pinning delts and never looked back

Quote Originally Posted by Term
    Check out spotinjections.com... 6 wks. into a cycle and don't know how or where to pin bro? Bad mojo that! That's like siting down to take a shit and not knowing what to do once you started...back to the basics bro! Been following your threads and I have to agree with the vets fella...you should not be cycling yet. You got the drive in the gym...but without the know how on your cycles, your playing with fire bro! Dial your education in 1st, eat like a beast, THEN...try cycling again. GL
    Ive pinned my delts and tri's only. always had someone doing it. Just wanted to know where is the best place on the quads and glute...I don't see how that's not knowing what I'm doing?

MRNJ1992 is offline Member
    Most say high and to the side. Once in a while the thigh can hurt. I use a 22 gauge 1.5. Glutes never a problem. Tried the 25 gauge but hard to push in.

Quote Originally Posted by justo View Post
    Ive pinned my delts and tri's only. always had someone doing it. Just wanted to know where is the best place on the quads and glute...I don't see how that's not knowing what I'm doing?
    Well maybe I am misunderstanding you...for instance: "I've pinned my delt's and tri's only." "Always had someone else doing it." I think what your saying is that you have only ever had someone else pin your tri's and delt's? If so, that leads me to believe that you have never done the research yourself to make sure YOU know what YOU are doing...and more importantly, that they know what THEY re doing before sticking a foreign substance in your body.

In my mind, knowing what, where, and how to pin gear is AAS 101.
    Like I said, maybe I misunderstood and you do know what your doing. I just haven't gotten that impression from this and other threads you've started. Just advising you to take your time and make sure YOU know how to keep yourself safe bro! GL

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Glutes and quads for me.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glutes
    Quads
    Pecs
    Traps
    Triceps
    Delts

All work well.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Term View Post

Well maybe I am misunderstanding you...for instance: "I've pinned my delt's and tri's only." "Always had someone else doing it." I think what your saying is that you have only ever had someone else pin your tri's and delt's? If so, that leads me to believe that you have never done the research yourself to make sure YOU know what YOU are doing...and more importantly, that they know what THEY re doing before sticking a foreign substance in your body.

In my mind, knowing what, where, and how to pin gear is AAS 101.
    Like I said, maybe I misunderstood and you do know what your doing. I just haven't gotten that impression from this and other threads you've started. Just advising you to take your time and make sure YOU know how to keep yourself safe bro! GL
    I know guys who been on gear for years and still couldn't pin if they wanted. Doesnt mean squat imo

I'm sbout to pin glutes first time myself and have decided to use medial glute high and to the side away from old cyatic nerve lol. I find quads painful 50% of the time so I quit quads lol. Delts and glutes from now on!

spin_doctor is offline Junior Member
    Quads only seem painful or uncomfortable if I try hitting the side. My guess is everyone is a little different and you will have to see what works for you. I only pin twice a week, so its not so bad. I look forward to it now.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Glutes
    Quads
    Pecs
    Traps
    Triceps
    Delts

All work well.
    Yep and if you need a picture of the area in each muscle, Google for the pics a dozen sites and pics will come up. Listen we have some of the most concentrated info on this site but at times use Google for some more sites and pictures etc.. Once you learn what your question is and some info about it on here, don't be afraid to check it and back the detail with a Google search.

I think so many newbies get so caught up with just killing this forum with Q's after Q's and how and what it may look like , think this is the internet get some back up pics and ideas and comparisons on the net.

IE: Methyl B-12 what were and when, Hey Google it, you will not only find our sponsor Ar-r you will find many and that's just one. So get this, some one on here say fingers at knee and up to palm and you can se it in your mind Google it and you will see. Simple Simon Guys, don't be so narrow minded. Just my 2 cents here. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by spin_doctor View Post
    Quads only seem painful or uncomfortable if I try hitting the side. My guess is everyone is a little different and you will have to see what works for you. I only pin twice a week, so its not so bad. I look forward to it now.
    Outer quad works best for me, because that's where the most meat is.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Delts, tri's, and glutes. Used to do quads (this is all in my head) but must have hit a nerve a few times and decided to pick other areas. Never had a bad glute shot although depending on what compound you are running the back pumps can be tough and make it hard to turn enough to see what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<
    I know guys who been on gear for years and still couldn't pin if they wanted. Doesnt mean squat imo I'm sbout to pin glutes first time myself and have decided to use medial glute high and to the side away from old cyatic nerve lol. I find quads painful 50% of the time so I quit quads lol. Delts and glutes from now on!
    Thanks for backing me up! Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Delts, tri's, and glutes. Used to do quads (this is all in my head) but must have hit a nerve a few times and decided to pick other areas. Never had a bad glute shot although depending on what compound you are running the back pumps can be tough and make it hard to turn enough to see what is going on.
    I've had some glute shots where I couldn't lay on that side for weeks. Now that's misery.

phunny is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Yep and if you need a picture of the area in each muscle, Google for the pics a dozen sites and pics will come up. Listen we have some of the most concentrated info on this site but at times use Google for some more sites and pictures etc.. Once you learn what your question is and some info about it on here, don't be afraid to check it and back the detail with a Google search.

I think so many newbies get so caught up with just killing this forum with Q's after Q's and how and what it may look like , think this is the internet get some back up pics and ideas and comparisons
    Not sure if this is the case but the site is setup that way. There is sooo much information that you are forced to ask dumb questions for post counts. If you know how to search there is nothing unanswered except how/where to find good gear.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by phunny View Post
    Not sure if this is the case but the site is setup that way. There is sooo much information that you are forced to ask dumb questions for post counts. If you know how to search there is nothing unanswered except how/where to find good gear.
    No its not. I didn't come in here asking dumb questions that are already answered yet my my post count is over 1,000. Maybe over 2000 I honestly don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post

No its not. I didn't come in here asking dumb questions that are already answered yet my my post count is over 1,000. Maybe over 2000 I honestly don't know.
    Yea but you are a known troll lol
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by phunny View Post

Hey phunny guy, don't worry to much- with little good luck you'll have all your dumb questions answered, maybe by a local crazy or some troll under the bridge but if you phish phor gear you'll be gone bephore you know it

See what I did there

ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    My first two was glute. Stopped getting sore after awhile as well

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaLkeN View Post
    My first two was glute. Stopped getting sore after awhile as well
    Just keeps getting better bro!

Wow my triceps are in bits! Never ever pinning there again! The pip is ****ing unreal! My left one is slighly swollen.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quads have always gone well for me. I have only ever tried pec and delt other than that.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Fuey, fuey, fuey... get a picture on the internet of where to stab in which muscle. I do this you do that, I like this and he likes that, FUEY !! check it all out and stab. You don't like it there stab else ware. All you are doing is pinning a muscle with a needle. You will not die you might get sore. Again this is not rocket science. ...crazy mike
    atmjw and Term like this.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Fuey, fuey, fuey... get a picture on the internet of where to stab in which muscle. I do this you do that, I like this and he likes that, FUEY !! check it all out and stab. You don't like it there stab else ware. All you are doing is pinning a muscle with a needle. You will not die you might get sore. Again this is not rocket science. ...crazy mike
    Spotinjections.com...see it, stab it, then stab it some more!

Thread Information