zodia is offline Female Member

Starting var( another lady here)

As I've read through posts here I've seen several ladies interested in or already taking var. I just started my cycle today and thought I would post a few things. I know I really enjoyed reading from ladies on var so I thought would return the favor.

Been lifting 2 years. 140 lbs, 18% bf. Bw done and looks good. Diet is in check. eating +300 since I am bulking not cutting. Will adjust as needed. Break down is 50p/30c/20f. Looking forward to posting my progress.

started 5mg var 2x day. very excited!

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most women tolerate 10mg per day very well. In fact, it's often all the Anavar a woman needs if it's good Anavar. Of course your overall goals and response to the hormone will dictate a lot but that's a good and generally safe dose with little to no virilization symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Most women tolerate 10mg per day very well. In fact, it's often all the Anavar a woman needs if it's good Anavar. Of course your overall goals and response to the hormone will dictate a lot but that's a good and generally safe dose with little to no virilization symptoms.
    Thanks. I'm going to run 10 for a while and see how it goes. Willing to go up to 20 but going to take it slow and and go with what my body needs.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zodia View Post
    Thanks. I'm going to run 10 for a while and see how it goes. Willing to go up to 20 but going to take it slow and and go with what my body needs.
    No reason to rush into a higher dose.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep

No reason to rush into a higher dose.
    ^^^Agreed. Grow into your dose. I'd run 10mg daily for 6 weeks. If results are good or you want better, run a second cycle after time off at 15-20mg. Virtualization risks increase at 20mg and above.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    ^^^Agreed. Grow into your dose. I'd run 10mg daily for 6 weeks. If results are good or you want better, run a second cycle after time off at 15-20mg. Virtualization risks increase at 20mg and above.
    Thanks. That's why I'm only willing to go up to 20 although hoping to see good results with 10. Really excited to see some results..... hopefully soon.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zodia

Thanks. That's why I'm only willing to go up to 20 although hoping to see good results with 10. Really excited to see some results..... hopefully soon.
    Good luck. Let is know how it works out!

Update: day 4.

Not feeling much different. I have been eating maintence just to work into it. I've gained a lb. Not sure what, why, or how and could just be a fluctuation but it's the highest I've been. Hoping muscle but I lift 4x week and started my cycle on an off day so I've only lifted once( I'll be lifting tonight).

Hopefully good update in a few more days.

Ok, I'm a little frustrated. it's been about a week. In the last 2 days I've gained 3 lbs. Now don't get me wrong I want to gain weight but mostly muscle. I haven't seen any evidence in my lifts yet and my electronic body fat thing says I've gone up. I track my diet very closely. I eat 2000-2200 calories a day. 50p/30c/20f.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Var will cause you to retain a bit of water. Don't sweat it. My girlfriend always complained that she felt "like a block" on Anavar , but the overall results were good with no actual side effects.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I also agree with lower dosage. I was going to say start with 5-10 mg. might be all you need. and i would rec against more then 20mg. but of you research well and take it slow I am sure you will know what you are doing. 5mg might be enough so i rec that, but 10mg is a good dose too i must say.

ENJOY!

Thanks. Maybe it's just some water weight. So far besides the scale nothing seems different. hopefully my lifts tomorrow will tell me something.

Finally starting to see results. My squats, bench, and dl all went up 5 lbs today and err easier than my weight last week.

Thread Information