bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

cutting cycle after a bulker

When I'm done with my cycle I'll jump into a new one 6 weeks of prop, t3 - hardcore dieting and cardio, which I don't want to do off cycle cause I don't want to lose all my gains.

My current cycle is 750 mg of test e per week, and the cut up will be prop 100mg EOD/ECA/t3, is that enough of test considering the bulker had double the amount?

The t3 will be ran on mallets split :

day 1-5 : 200 mcg
    day 6 : 100 mcg
    day 7 : 50 mcg

...5 day break.. then repeat...4 cycles of it! All good there?

Can I use ECA for my morning cardio all 6 weeks with ketotifen (say 2 g a day for the last 4 weeks)? I have more motivation for cardio this way then using clen !

The diet will be a strict cutter, all pro/fat meals except for PWO and PPWO, does t3 require carbs or is that good?
    Last edited by bor; 03-08-2005 at 11:03 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    50mg ED would be more effective, but since you kant drink the propie i guess 100 EOD would suffice

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Test should be fine, you could bump it to 150mg eod, and add some var at 40-60mg ed for the entire 6 week cut. Would help prevent t3 muscle loss. T3 does not require carbs but have some clean carbs in there somewhere, unless you are trying to hit ketosis. Anyway did you read all of mallets threads? Have you taken your temp every a.m. for several days? In theory you could run 4 solid weeks at 100mcg and come off just as you start pct(just pct thyroid as well).

bor
    Yeas I'll be taking my temp in the near future, I have 6 weeks of my bulker left, I'm just planning this in advance to get all the gear I need in time!

I thought about the var but it just doesn't seem to have enough bang for the buck!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Yeas I'll be taking my temp in the near future, I have 6 weeks of my bulker left, I'm just planning this in advance to get all the gear I need in time!

I thought about the var but it just doesn't seem to have enough bang for the buck!
    Var in this case is not bang, but the prevention of a backfire. Know what I am sayin'?

joevette is offline Banned
    I almost always do a cutter right after my bulker. The one I'm on now is half of all the same compounds as my bulker, along with T3 and clen . It's working great!

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I almost always do a cutter right after my bulker. The one I'm on now is half of all the same compounds as my bulker, along with T3 and clen. It's working great!
    Thats sounds similar to my plan then

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Var in this case is not bang, but the prevention of a backfire. Know what I am sayin'?
    Yep I do, but I'd rather double the prop to help preserve muscle then invest in var.

Still, don't you think 100 mg of prop EOD, would be enough to preserve muscle?

bor
    Bros what about this?

Can I use ECA for my morning cardio all 6 weeks with ketotifen (say 2 g a day for the last 4 weeks)? I have more motivation for cardio this way then using clen !

bor
    bump

Thread Information