gorilla is offline Associate Member

EQ or TEST with anavar

Just want some opinions on what to stack 40mg anavar /day with, EQ or TEST during a cutting cycle....hears my opinion based on my research

EQ : more well known for a cutting drug, although it is also notorious for making you extremely hungry which seems counterproductive. Dose at 400 mg/week for 10 weeks. Also known for its low water retention!!!

TEST: a stronger drug as far as anabolic properties. But also for sides. I figure with the $$ i save using TEST i could run liquidex along side of it to keep gyno and water retention at bay!!! Not sure of a moderate dosage or which type of test to use????

so i feel both drugs have there pros and cons. With EQ id have nolv on hand only. But with TEST id run liquidex .25mg throughout the cycle.

Again id also be stacking with 40mg/day anavar.......I have a feeling BIGKEV will vote for test and PUREANGER would go with EQ??????? just a hunch though we'll see.

Thanks for all help. Ill give any more info if needed!!
    gorilla

atwa is offline Associate Member
    eq has got my vote if you are planning a cutting cycle. best of luck to you.

The Iron Game Guest
    Testosterone can be stacked with just about anything and works wonders alongside or by itself. If you are wanting to lean up then just use higher doses of arimidex to help keep the water retention off. If you dont mind the water then dont go so high with arimidex. The water will be pissed out when you stop using the test.

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    How much test do you think. Id like a moderate dosage, Im still a beginner to the AS game.

If you remember....i was planning on doing anavar at 50mg/day cycle by itself after IG's advise on that dosage!!! But after much review, concidering another AS to add in the mix!!!!

gorilla

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i'd go with the test at 600 mgs per week bro. just keep the diet strict and run arimidex /liquidex all the way through. eq is top notch also though. you could run it along with the test and anavar , it would definately be worth it. if you can afford the anavar, then a bottle of eq shouldnt be a problem.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Shit...why don't you just run all 3 with some arimidex to keep the bloating down?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by jersey juice
    Shit...why don't you just run all 3 with some arimidex to keep the bloating down?
    i was thinking the same thing....

sus at 500mg/wk
    EQ at 600mg/wk

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Dane has the right Idea anything is better with Eq

The original jason Guest
    just doing

test prop 100mg eod
    anavar 40mg ed
    eq 400mg ew
    armidex .5mg ed

ill see how it goes cos i just started but im confident it will do well of course the diet and training needs to be right to cut

peace
    JAson

Nicksta is offline New Member

Thumbs up like they say....

do both, and you cant go wrong, you will be much happier with the results, but, if you just want to do one or the other with anavar , my thouhgt is TEST! test is best, heheheee

Nicksta

Thread Information