Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ChicAthlete

Thread: Looking for HELP from experienced Anavar users. (female here)

ChicAthlete is offline Female Member

Post Looking for HELP from experienced Anavar users. (female here)

First of all I just want to say I'm sorry if i am posting in the wrong spot....not really sure where to post....

I am female 5'0 121lbs around 20% BF and im 25 years old. I have been weight lifting since 2014.

I have been looking into Anavar only (i have no experience with any kind of PEDS) but I would like to lean out and put on a little muscle. I have done tons of research but still have so many damn questions so now im going on here to ask.

First of all i was thinking about going on a 4 week cycle of 5mg (or maybe 10 split morning/night) - what would be an appropriate cycle for new users?

let me just lay out my questions and sorry for bombarding you all....

1. What do i avoid when starting Anavar...foods, workouts?

2. I was planning on just trying one cycle...maybe two.... will i keep my "gains" if i stop but continue healthy eating and exercise?

3. Are their any precautions i have to take when getting on or off? regarding the way i eat etc... i heard something about preventing body going into shock idk.... like i said im a noob.

4. How long do i wait in between cycles before doing again?

5. whats the best place to get it? Im looking at this
    Link removed
    anything else i should know or except?

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-11-2018 at 02:57 AM.
    GearHeaded and #DontBeAverage like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ChicAthlete, I recommend that you go to the ladies section and request access. The ladies there will be glad to share their experience.

https://forums.steroid.com/new-female-members/
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Post your results. I'm always interested in how ladies react to gear.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Start Anavar at 5mg per day and see how that goes for a couple weeks. If your tolerating it well then you can bump the dosage up to 10mg split into 5mg in morning 5mg afternoon. Don't waste your time with 4 weeks only, if you tolerate the compound well you can run it at least 8 weeks (my wife runs up to 10 weeks).
    YOU are NOT taking a male dosage. so some things that apply to male use of Anavar does not apply to you. for example, males are told to keep the duration of the cycle short and run liver support. Well you are not running 50mg of VAR. your only running 5-10mg. That low of dose is not going to be toxic, and thus not require short duration runs or liver support

as for your questions.
    - avoid junk food.. if you want your gains to be quality gains then feed your body a slight surplus of quality foods (as a diet coach and trainer I'd be more then happy to help you in the diet section of this forum if you need it)
    - yes you will keep gains on low dose var if you maintain your diet and training. var for women is NOT like men who blow up with high estrogen cycles then shrink up when they are off. your gains will all be lean keepable gains.
    - Some women have a flux of hormones at the end of a cycle by coming off and will have some acne or menstrual cycle disturbances. some women don't have this at all. you can simply taper off your dosage at the end of the cycle. go from 10 back down to 5 for a week or so, then to 2.5mg the final week.
    - perhaps you should wait as long as it takes you to hit another plateau and need to 'enhance' yourself to break through. that may be a whole year. but before you start a second cycle its best to get blood work and see where everything is at. IF your very serious about training and building muscle, women can actually get by cycling more often then men if they keep dosages low.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 04-11-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Start Anavar at 5mg per day and see how that goes for a couple weeks. If your tolerating it well then you can bump the dosage up to 10mg split into 5mg in morning 5mg afternoon. Don't waste your time with 4 weeks only, if you tolerate the compound well you can run it at least 8 weeks (my wife runs up to 10 weeks).
    YOU are NOT taking a male dosage. so some things that apply to male use of Anavar does not apply to you. for example, males are told to keep the duration of the cycle short and run liver support. Well you are not running 50mg of VAR. your only running 5-10mg. That low of dose is not going to be toxic, and thus not require short duration runs or liver support

as for your questions.
    - avoid junk food.. if you want your gains to be quality gains then feed your body a slight surplus of quality foods (as a diet coach and trainer I'd be more then happy to help you in the diet section of this forum if you need it)
    - yes you will keep gains on low dose var if you maintain your diet and training. var for women is NOT like men who blow up with high estrogen cycles then shrink up when they are off. your gains will all be lean keepable gains.
    - Some women have a flux of hormones at the end of a cycle by coming off and will have some acne or menstrual cycle disturbances. some women don't have this at all. you can simply taper off your dosage at the end of the cycle. go from 10 back down to 5 for a week or so, then to 2.5mg the final week.
    - perhaps you should wait as long as it takes you to hit another plateau and need to 'enhance' yourself to break through. that may be a whole year. but before you start a second cycle its best to get blood work and see where everything is at. IF your very serious about training and building muscle, women can actually get by cycling more often then men if they keep dosages low.

Essentially this ^^

my sister runs 10mg for 8 weeks or so. For a show she may up it a little.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    My wife takes 30 mg Anavar every day, as pre-workout on workout days. Dries her up real good, gym motivation etc. Eat healthy and lift hard with it. She is on keto dieting usually. Run it a couple months and take a break and hop back on, she loves it I'm sure you will too!

ChicAthlete is offline Female Member
    Hello again loves! Thanks for your advice. I have been having trouble the last couple of months finding where i can obtain it. If any of you are willing to share sources i would appreciate it.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicAthlete View Post
    Hello again loves! Thanks for your advice. I have been having trouble the last couple of months finding where i can obtain it. If any of you are willing to share sources i would appreciate it.
    Be careful, asking this way invites a lot of scammers who will try to rip you off. I suggest you stick around and see what people say about particular brands/shops... it will take time...

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Also, real Anavar is expensive thus it is very often faked with other compounds. Being female you will most definetly want to test it before you use it.
    Certain compounds should NOT go into a females body for obvious reasons.
    I'm having a brain cram and cant think of the site to buy the testing kit but I'm sure someone else will chime in.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    Also, real Anavar is expensive thus it is very often faked with other compounds. Being female you will most definetly want to test it before you use it.
    Certain compounds should NOT go into a females body for obvious reasons.
    I'm having a brain cram and cant think of the site to buy the testing kit but I'm sure someone else will chime in.
    There are several but these home testing kits are not 100%. Although they're useful in this type of scenario. They will tell you what is present, so if there's dbol instead of anavar it will help. I use them myself for powders to make sure I have what I think I have. The problem is there is no data on their accuracy and whether other chemicals can give the same colours on the testing vials, giving a false positive... Also it won't tell you of the purity.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^which lab do you reco?

Thread Information