Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By crazy mike

Thread: How bad will it be if....

Bodacious is offline Productive Member

How bad will it be if....

You take a week off. That's not doing nothing. I have been training for 5 to 6 days a week for 3 plus years. Been training for 10 plus. If you go back to school days. I am just wondering because usually I don't take time off unless I'm on vacation and I still run/push ups/sit ups/pulls when I am on vacation not s lot tho.

Just getting burned out. But I don't wanna gain all my weight back. I lost right around 40 lbs. When I first join this site. So I am scared to death if I don't run and lift everyday I am going to gain weight back. Thanks everyone.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I've found once you lose weight it's easier to keep it off and/or easier to lose it the second time around. Taking a week off won't be that bad. You didn't get fat over night so you won't be fat over night either if that makes any seance.

If not the hole week. How many days can u take off? Not on a cycle or anything. Just trying to maintain for now. Going to try and start first cycle in few months after I get more info. Thanks.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    If not the hole week. How many days can u take off? Not on a cycle or anything. Just trying to maintain for now. Going to try and start first cycle in few months after I get more info. Thanks.

Taking a week off won't hurt you really. Sometimes it's for the better if your burnet out.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    I've found once you lose weight it's easier to keep it off and/or easier to lose it the second time around. Taking a week off won't be that bad. You didn't get fat over night so you won't be fat over night either if that makes any seance.
    Thanks man. I understand .

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Taking a week off would be fine. It may be good for your muscles to have a week off, and if it helps you mentally all the better. Not working out won't make you gain any weight. It's what you eat that week that will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac85 View Post
    Taking a week off would be fine. It may be good for your muscles to have a week off, and if it helps you mentally all the better. Not working out won't make you gain any weight. It's what you eat that week that will do that.
    I plan on eating the same way. Might up it some. If I do won't be much.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    I plan on eating the same way. Might up it some. If I do won't be much.

Thanks everyone for the help.
    I'm sure you know this, but your previous weight and calories was taking into account the workouts you were doing. If you cut out workouts and eat the same, or even more, you will gain weight. Of course that's in a perfect world. In theory, you'll gain a pound or so. In reality, it will probably be less than your natural daily fluctuation and you probably won't even notice.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hey buddy, DON"T listen to them, those guys below. They are crazy. You will lose all you muscle gains and gain 40 lbs or maybe more if you take a whole week off. A week holy crap, OMG don't do it. You could go into cardiac arrest. You will never come back, ever Ya think

Taking a week off won't hurt you really. Sometimes it's for the better if your burnet out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac85 View Post
    Hello It will be just fine. Read all these guy and what they say. If you've been lifting consistently the way you say, you might come back stronger. Rest is a GOOD thing man. Manage your diet don't over due the calories during a week, unless you keep up the cardio running. Everything will be fine. No more than a week, you hear me ? Good luck ...crazy mike
    Zodiac85 likes this.

Lol...yea I read them. If I don't take a full week I might take 2 or 3 days off. I feel like crap and slow all day if I don't workout. But I am going to see how I feel. Thanks a lot for the help crazy mike.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Lol...yea I read them. If I don't take a full week I might take 2 or 3 days off. I feel like crap and slow all day if I don't workout. But I am going to see how I feel. Thanks a lot for the help crazy mike.
    Don't know how long you've been off gear. However if you continue to feel bad, you might check your E2 level. Being high or low can cause this. Also were you using an AI on your last or present cycle this could cause it if it is crashed. What about your PCT if you're off. ...crazy mike

Hey Mike haven't done a cycle. Not yet in process of planning one. Still reading up. I guess I am just slow because I don't get up and move around if I don't go to them gym first thing. I work night shift so I workout first thing when I get up. I join this web site I think 3 years ago have posted some and read a lot. Came on here thinking I was ready for my first cycle and boy was I wrong.

I went to the diet sec. And read and lost about 40 lbs. Now just trying to maintain for a few weeks. Then if I get the right source going to try my first cycle. Not going to lie little nervous about doing it the first. As I am new and don't wanna freak nothing up. Lol.. but I wanna get more mass faster.

Thanks for the help.

Well I have made it 3 days not working or running. Sun-Tue. Knees feel good. lol. I dont get much done when I dont get up and go straight to the gym.

Is 3 days good enough or should I try and go all week? I am really just trying to maintain for few weeks. I am try to plan out a cycle to start which will be my first. I got the basics down. Just trying to ready on if something goes wrong what to do and ect.

Anyways not to get off topic is 3 days good enough or should I really try for all week and start back Monday. I feel guilty as heck. If that makes sence.

Thread Information