Ct1990 is offline New Member

Considering a third test cycle, need help and recommendations!!

I'm considering running a third cycle, test e 750-1000mg a week. I've done two cycles in the past, first was test e 500mg for 10 weeks, then a year later stacked test e and eq, I was considering running a test tren stack this time around but the tren sides still scare me off a bit. Anyways my stats are 6' 220 lbs 18% BF. any an all suggestions will be considered and are welcomed! Would 1000mg/wk be overkill?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I don't really understand your Q's. Test at 1000mgs with the Tren at ?? Or just Test at 1000mgs ?

Also what about PCT and AI, in the past as well as now ? ...crazy mike

You also seem a bit young. Have you any BW record recently ? ...cm

Post your proposed cycle in complete , please ...

1000mg/week test e
    10 weeks
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 pct

King Chris is offline New Member
    CT1990,

Your cycle needs work bro. Also, you never listed your stats and if you were born in '90 you should think twice about cycling; but that's your business. I'm glad you're here to learn so I hope you learn a lot more before you cycle again.

kc

I am 23, 6' tall 220lbs and 18% BF. What other stats do you want/need? And what suggestions do you have for me and my cycle?

King Chris is offline New Member
    Ct1990,

I am no expert by any means so I would suggest reading the stickies on the main page, especially "My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle" by austinite. But, from everything I have read and learned you should cycle for a minimum of 12 weeks on test e. You should also add an AI, hCG to your cycle and Clomid to your pct.

Good luck bud
    kc

Quote Originally Posted by King Chris View Post
    Ct1990,

I am no expert by any means so I would suggest reading the stickies on the main page, especially "My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle" by austinite. But, from everything I have read and learned you should cycle for a minimum of 12 weeks on test e. You should also add an AI, hCG to your cycle and Clomid to your pct.

Good luck bud
    kc
    Thanks man, I appreciate the help.

Xaxist is offline Junior Member
    Are you looking to do a cutting cycle or a mass cycle? What are your goals?

Quote Originally Posted by King Chris View Post
    CT1990,

Your cycle needs work bro. Also, you never listed your stats and if you were born in '90 you should think twice about cycling; but that's your business. I'm glad you're here to learn so I hope you learn a lot more before you cycle again.

kc
    Quote Originally Posted by Ct1990 View Post
    Thanks man, I appreciate the help.
    Hey. ct1990,me crazy again. Listen I don't care to just parrot what I've heard until I understand what I m saying. I mentioned you age being a little young because I checked your profile and good for your age and stats. I would like to know more about how long and the frequency of your training background.

You said you had done steroids twice before so maybe your body has been experience with the compounds already so even though you may have not used some necessary Ai's and PCT protocol I would NOT call this your first time.

Austin's thread is important to understand as well as much more and there are some layouts for 2nd and 3rd cycle protocols. You need to read all of them for more knowledge and understanding.

There are many write ups and articles on this forum that will help you learn and understand some needed education before you begin another cycle. Things like your Estrogen levels and maintenance, Gyno not being the only interest with high or low E2. The Ai and usage as well as the full realm of the use. Depending on your goals and stack you can cycle 10 week with test but a better plan might be for you.

Hey I will stop there, ha!!! lol, enough said by me. You should get the point by now. Good luck and get educated before you get medicated. ...crazy mike

spiralkut is offline Associate Member
    What tren sides are you exactly worried about? everyone is different you gotta remember that. The mere fact that i feel unhealthy and that i could have a heart attack on EQ makes it the worst sides for me.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Hey. ct1990,me crazy again. Listen I don't care to just parrot what I've heard until I understand what I m saying. I mentioned you age being a little young because I checked your profile and good for your age and stats. I would like to know more about how long and the frequency of your training background.

You said you had done steroids twice before so maybe your body has been experience with the compounds already so even though you may have not used some necessary Ai's and PCT protocol I would NOT call this your first time.

Austin's thread is important to understand as well as much more and there are some layouts for 2nd and 3rd cycle protocols. You need to read all of them for more knowledge and understanding.

There are many write ups and articles on this forum that will help you learn and understand some needed education before you begin another cycle. Things like your Estrogen levels and maintenance, Gyno not being the only interest with high or low E2. The Ai and usage as well as the full realm of the use. Depending on your goals and stack you can cycle 10 week with test but a better plan might be for you.

Hey I will stop there, ha!!! lol, enough said by me. You should get the point by now. Good luck and get educated before you get medicated. ...crazy mike
    Mike,
    I have trained since I was 15 and in high school, I played college hockey and that too had some pretty tough training sessions in the gym. I also have a brother who power lifts and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to working out. I'm no expert, but I'm not a novice either. I train 3-5 days a week, and no this isn't my first cycle, I do however, wanna do this one right with the proper PCT and AI's that's why I came here.

As far as goals go, I'm looking to gain more muscle mass and move more weight, without losing all the gains. I considered adding tren for the cutting abilities, but I've had some friends who said they had night terrors while running tren, and I'm an aggressive person off gear, and idk how much more aggressive I'd be while being on tren.
    The only sides that I have ever experienced was a lot of acne on my back, and then the EQ made me feel sick the first two weeks.
    Is a third cycle too early to run tren? Would you just stick to test E and at 1000mg/wk? Any other suggestions?

The aggression increase, shitty sleep, and night sweats. Mainly the aggression, and I've had some friends said they experienced night terrors while on the gear

Thread Information