wgoden3 is offline New Member

First cycle test prop - advice needed

Soon to be starting my first cycle:

Week 1-8: Test prop, 150mg EOD
    Week 1-8: HCG , 250iu 2X/week
    Week 1-8: Aromasin , 25mg ED
    PCT (3 days after last pin): Nolva 40/20/20/20 and clomid 75/50/50/50.

I know a longer acting ester is recommended for a first cycle my job requires a fair amount of travelling and I’m going away for a few weeks mid January and don’t want to be mid away for a week whilst on PCT/still on cycle and not able to train/eat as well as I could at home.

Stats: 25 yo, training 2 years, 185lbs at around 12-13% bf.

I have a few questions:

I can’t seem to get a consistent answer anywhere, so thought I’d see what you guys have to say…is it okay to freeze 8 weeks worth of hcg in slin pins (16 syringes) and defrost before injecting?

The prop I’m getting is 100mg/ml and because I’m doing 150mg EOD this means id have half an amp left over after each jab, can I load up the remaining 50mg into a new syringe and store at room temp and 2 days later add 100mg to the 50mg thats already in there? Id replace the needle for drawing the second time even though its not been used, store in tupperware etc to minimise infection risk.

Its generally recommended to do something like 12.5mg EOD or ED of aromasin but reading the thread jimmyinkedup about aromasin and austinites beginners cycle thread, im thinking of using aromasin 25mg ED. Ill be getting bloods done at week 5 and can change dosage depending on what the results come back as but until then would you recommend 25mg ED? Thanks.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    buy sterile vials and take the prop out of the amps and transfer it into the vials done i've heard of ppl doing that with there hcg but I have not so cant help you there it's just easier to leave it in the fridge and again the aromasin i'v used at 12.5 and been fine but every body is diff if you did start at 12.5 just monitor and adjust and you will know when you get your bloods
    Last edited by clarky.; 10-09-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Interested to hear about the hcg put in the freezer man!

Psaletta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnymctrance
    Interested to hear about the hcg put in the freezer man!
    I've heard of this many times. Never done it my self but from what I read, it works just fine.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta View Post
    I've heard of this many times. Never done it my self but from what I read, it works just fine.
    I know you can freeze gh, but not so sure about hcg .

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    I've frozen it before in a vial, doesn't seem to be an issue....The syringe might crack though.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Cycle looks good. Nothing wrong with a shorter cycle better for recovery and you'l be done with it quickly. And yes hcg can be frozen good luck

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    I know you can freeze gh....
    No, you can't. Well, you can if you want, but it certainly isn't recommended, especially after it's been reconstituted.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    buy sterile vials and take the prop out of the amps and transfer it into the vials done i've heard of ppl doing that with there hcg but I have not so cant help you there it's just easier to leave it in the fridge and again the aromasin i'v used at 12.5 and been fine but every body is diff if you did start at 12.5 just monitor and adjust and you will know when you get your bloods
    I say the same. But also the .25 ED might be too much. I would go with the smallest dose in the beginning. Log how you are felling as you progress. You do not want to crash your E2. It will or it can ruining a short cycle like this. You will be ending by the time you get your E2 and you body back together. Watch that blood work as close as you can with that concern. Good luck ...crazy mike

wgoden3 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice everyone, really helpful

Thread Information