Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Java Man

Thread: PCT or keep going?

  1. #1
    No One Knows's Avatar
    No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Injecting in the bathroom
    Posts
    1,360

    PCT or keep going?

    Hi,

    I just finished a 100 day cycle consisting of prop, tren and masteron at 50mg ED for 100 days. Id rather just jump into.my next cycle (250mg test e ew, 600mg primo ew, 100mg var ed) for about 12-14 weeks.

    My question is, should I do pct then jump back on, or should I just go into the next cycle and do PCT afterwards? I havent used any HCG throughout the first cycle, but I can get some if I decide to extend this cycle.

    My main concern is going sterile permanently and having my receptors being saturated.. As long as I can recover, everything else is fine with me. So what do you guys think? PCT and a small break, or some HCG and extend cycle?

    thanks

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    WOW. 14+ weeks ? Have you had any blood work done? Where did you get this cycle idea from?

    PCT, and PCT heavily.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  3. #3
    ChestNBack's Avatar
    ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    395
    Bro if that was your first cycle then break and do pct. Trust me in 12 to 16 weeks from the day you start pct you can start another one. Sounds long but it goes by fast. I have 6 weeks to go before my next cycle and I feel that's not enough time for me to get all my gear before I start. Do PCT unless you are very experienced but by this question I'm guessing no

  4. #4
    Java Man's Avatar
    Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    4,327
    Not taking breaks is not only dangerous but counter productive. You can't expect to have aas type gains constantly. Pro's stay on almost constantly if not all the time because they make their living from looking like they're on stage every single day. They don't grow like weeds year round either. Unless youre a pro it makes no sense to stay on cycles longer than 3 months. I'm speaking from experience, not just what all the research says although it says aas aren't effective past a certain point too.

    I left out the health consequences. Get your heart, liver, and kidney functions tested. Check your lipids and electrolytes. Minerals. Vitamins. Blood volume and chemistry. Hormones, too, although the results will be impossible to gauge while youre on a cycle. I bet all of the above are out of control in you right now. Staying that way for prolonged periods will kill you pretty quickly.
    Last edited by Java Man; 10-10-2013 at 09:30 PM.
    John Andrew likes this.

  5. #5
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nomadic Day Laborer
    Posts
    1,140
    Damn! I'd PCT, give myself a little break. What's your cycle experience?

  6. #6
    No One Knows's Avatar
    No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Injecting in the bathroom
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    WOW. 14+ weeks ? Have you had any blood work done? Where did you get this cycle idea from?

    PCT, and PCT heavily.
    No, no blood work yet, but I do have a script to get it done and faxed to my doc. What exactly is wrong with 14+ weeks? I can run tren for 14 weeks... doesnt really bother me much. And I came up with the cycle?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack View Post
    Bro if that was your first cycle then break and do pct. Trust me in 12 to 16 weeks from the day you start pct you can start another one. Sounds long but it goes by fast. I have 6 weeks to go before my next cycle and I feel that's not enough time for me to get all my gear before I start. Do PCT unless you are very experienced but by this question I'm guessing no
    This isn't my first rodeo...I'm pretty experienced. I usually dont cycle for 7 months but a lot of guys I know stay on for 10+ months regularly... and recover. The only reason im asking this question is because like i said i usually dont cycle this long and didn't know if it would be better to come off and do PCT and make sure my receptors dont get saturated, and recover some. I don't subscribe to the whole time on = time off thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Not taking breaks is not only dangerous but counter productive. You can't expect to have aas type gains constantly. Pro's stay on almost constantly if not all the time because they make their living from looking like they're on stage every single day. They don't grow like weeds year round either. Unless youre a pro it makes no sense to stay on cycles longer than 3 months. I'm speaking from experience, not just what all the research says although it says aas aren't effective past a certain point too.

    I left out the health consequences. Get your heart, liver, and kidney functions tested. Check your lipids and electrolytes. Minerals. Vitamins. Blood volume and chemistry. Hormones, too, although the results will be impossible to gauge while youre on a cycle. I bet all of the above are out of control in you right now. Staying that way for prolonged periods will kill you pretty quickly.
    I've cycled a time or 2... like I've said i just have never cycled past 3 months or so and was wondering if it would be better to come off and do PCT so i recover a bit and my receptors dont get saturated, or just jump into the new compounds...I have a script to get bloodwork done and faxed to my doc, was just waiting till I was done w the cycle.

  7. #7
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    No, no blood work yet, but I do have a script to get it done and faxed to my doc. What exactly is wrong with 14+ weeks? I can run tren for 14 weeks... doesnt really bother me much. And I came up with the cycle?
    Doesn't bother you, I can understand that. But it most likely wreaked havoc on your lipids, liver and your blood counts.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  8. #8
    No One Knows's Avatar
    No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Injecting in the bathroom
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    Damn! I'd PCT, give myself a little break. What's your cycle experience?
    Ive dabbled here and there...And I think i am going to take a break...All my PCT stuff is on hand. I just dont like the 'off' feeling.

  9. #9
    No One Knows's Avatar
    No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Injecting in the bathroom
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Doesn't bother you, I can understand that. But it most likely wreaked havoc on your lipids, liver and your blood counts.
    Hope not, Guess I'll find out when i get my bloodwork done.

  10. #10
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nomadic Day Laborer
    Posts
    1,140
    Ive dabbled here and there...And I think i am going to take a break...All my PCT stuff is on hand. I just dont like the 'off' feeling.
    Nobody does

  11. #11
    Java Man's Avatar
    Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    4,327
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    No, no blood work yet, but I do have a script to get it done and faxed to my doc. What exactly is wrong with 14+ weeks? I can run tren for 14 weeks... doesnt really bother me much. And I came up with the cycle?



    This isn't my first rodeo...I'm pretty experienced. I usually dont cycle for 7 months but a lot of guys I know stay on for 10+ months regularly... and recover. The only reason im asking this question is because like i said i usually dont cycle this long and didn't know if it would be better to come off and do PCT and make sure my receptors dont get saturated, and recover some. I don't subscribe to the whole time on = time off thing.



    I've cycled a time or 2... like I've said i just have never cycled past 3 months or so and was wondering if it would be better to come off and do PCT so i recover a bit and my receptors dont get saturated, or just jump into the new compounds...I have a script to get bloodwork done and faxed to my doc, was just waiting till I was done w the cycle.
    K. so have I and I answered you. I'm out.

  12. #12
    No One Knows's Avatar
    No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Injecting in the bathroom
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    K. so have I and I answered you. I'm out.
    I thank you much, sir.

  13. #13
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    I no how you feel op but please dont turn rec use into a addiction

  14. #14
    Java Man's Avatar
    Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    4,327
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    I thank you much, sir.
    Yw. Whatever you choose to do, just be careful. Everyone has their own goals and idea of how far they'd like to push it. Didn't mean to come across as an ahole just hate to see people fvck themselves up.

  15. #15
    kronik420's Avatar
    kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,257
    stats?

  16. #16
    No One Knows's Avatar
    No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Injecting in the bathroom
    Posts
    1,360
    6'1" 210, I'd guess around 10% bf. I haven't gotten it measured but i have nice pec/delt separation, visible abs and some unreal vascularity.

    I took my last shot last night and will start PCT in 3 days. If anything, i think my body needs a rest, especially after 100 days of tren ace but i dont think ill stay off very long after PCT.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •